Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (11-20):
Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
2 moms liked this
Its beyond me why they continue to fight over land. More than muslims exists in this world, and more than Jews exist. that's the way it us and you have to deal with it instead of going out and killing people.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
5 moms liked this

If they would respect the borders of that state, there would be no issue.  Israel is a country, what's done is done, peace will come when that is accepted and all are left to live their own lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't just keep coming back for more, they are being overtaken by a terrorist state and they fight back.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 AM
10 moms liked this

OH GEEZ!

If we side against Israel....The US will FAIL!  FAIL!

Yes more deaths in Palestine...wanna know why?  Israel has better missle capabilities.  Gaza has home made bombs.

And they were the ones who started it....Israel is fighting back.

If a kid hit your kid in the face everyday he went to school...would you eventually tell your kid to hit that kid back...or should they just take it?

funlovinlady
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't fel sorry for any of em, they've been fighting forever. You'd think they would have figured it out by now but no, they're to simple minded.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM

If who respected the borders? Israel is the moving in on the other side's borders, not the other way around

Quoting Dzyre1115:

If they would respect the borders of that state, there would be no issue.  Israel is a country, what's done is done, peace will come when that is accepted and all are left to live their own lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't just keep coming back for more, they are being overtaken by a terrorist state and they fight back.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

UgtaBkdnMe
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Who cares. They just need to blow the hell out of each other and be done with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

OH GEEZ!

If we side against Israel....The US will FAIL!  FAIL!

Yes more deaths in Palestine...wanna know why?  Israel has better missle capabilities.  Gaza has home made bombs.

And they were the ones who started it....Israel is fighting back.

If a kid hit your kid in the face everyday he went to school...would you eventually tell your kid to hit that kid back...or should they just take it?

If that kid moved into my child's house and threatned to kill all his family , then killed most of them I'd hope he would fight back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:47 AM
3 moms liked this
I am pro Israel.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:48 AM
2 moms liked this

There's a great big Muslim world out there.....

Quoting Anonymous:

If who respected the borders? Israel is the moving in on the other side's borders, not the other way around

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM
5 moms liked this
I'm guessing you don't get why as a country we need to stand with Israel.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)