Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:51 AM

So then Jewish people should really give up this whole holocaust remembrance thing right? There's a big world out there, no need for them to be on German soil.

See how disgusting and evil that is?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

There's a great big Muslim world out there.....

Quoting Anonymous:

If who respected the borders? Israel is the moving in on the other side's borders, not the other way around

Quoting Dzyre1115:

If they would respect the borders of that state, there would be no issue.  Israel is a country, what's done is done, peace will come when that is accepted and all are left to live their own lives.

Quoting Anonymous:

They don't just keep coming back for more, they are being overtaken by a terrorist state and they fight back.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

War is what it is, there's always a loser!  Palestine/Hamas, they're out of their league here and yet they keep going back for more, so they killed their own civilians!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups(Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM
3 moms liked this

When are you planning on signing over all of your property to an American Indian family, or is it just Palestine you care about? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm guessing you don't get why as a country we need to stand with Israel.....

Please don't start talking about a curse....

If you're talking about their natural resources and military that's a disgusting reason to back an evil regime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM

So, if you were alive when it was actually happening you would be pro native american slaughter?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When are planning on signing over all of your property to an American Indian family, or is it just Palestine you care about? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:55 AM

You're the majority of every American.  Hence, why you're okay with obama in office continuing drone attacks against innocent lives overseas.  It's called ignorance my dear, and ignorance is stupidity imo.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 AM

Israel is a bully. 

PeaceLoveZ
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:58 AM

First off, I don't remember EVER saying anything about supporting Obama, oh wait, I didn't, not once, not ever, not one time this entire year actually. So suck it Anon. Anyways, what going on between 2 countires that have nothing to do w/ us, is not something I think nor am concerned about. It affects me and my life, and the lives of my children in no way. So okay.
ps. lil miss genius, Ignorance is often used as another word for stupidity... so wtf!? lol It's called have a brain my dear. Oh and I just hid a jack off hand shake to you, just for fun :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You're the majority of every American.  Hence, why you're okay with obama in office continuing drone attacks against innocent lives overseas.  It's called ignorance my dear, and ignorance is stupidity imo.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:59 AM
4 moms liked this

My Ancestors did it, I am a direct descendant of those on the sister ship of the Mayflower and of the founding family of New Amsterdam! Do I like the thought of what happened, no I don't, but I can't say that I am sorry that they did it.  I love my life here in America and I owe it to them and so do you.  So don't be a hypocrite, don't live a blessed life on stolen land and then point the finger at another people doing the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, if you were alive when it was actually happening you would be pro native american slaughter?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When are planning on signing over all of your property to an American Indian family, or is it just Palestine you care about? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Zero to do with a curse.

As for the rest, I guess you just proved that you don't get it. Ill never understand over simplistic views.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm guessing you don't get why as a country we need to stand with Israel.....

Please don't start talking about a curse....

If you're talking about their natural resources and military that's a disgusting reason to back an evil regime.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM

Right, so lets support murder because it's happened before. I'm not on your land, I don't live in America, and it's disgusting either way.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

My Ancestors did it, I am a direct descendant of those on the sister ship of the Mayflower and of the founding family of New Amsterdam! Do I like the thought of what happened, no I don't, but I can't say that I am sorry that they did it.  I love my life here in America and I owe it to them and so do you.  So don't be a hypocrite, don't live a blessed life on stolen land and then point the finger at another people doing the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)