Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (221-229):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:16 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:17 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:18 PM

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Americans need to worry about Americans. Know who I feel sorry for? Homeless vets. Abandoned children. All within my own country.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mesh2
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I do not think you understand what I am saying. Israel warns people to move away from where rockets are going to land so that they can be out of harms way. That was not commentary on land ownership.

Quoting Anonymous:

Move a few blocks away???

Have you even looked at the maps of how much land Israel has taken from Palestine?

Quoting Mesh2:

I am completely shocked by this comparison. Equating Hitler's rounding up people to murder them with Israel's asking people to move a few blocks away to avoid fallout is irrelevant and incomparable. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Mesh2:

From BBC: The practice of dropping leaflets or calling residents before a bombing is presented by Israel as evidence of its efforts to comply with these rules.

From United Jerusalem: The IDF dropped flyers over northern Gaza urging residents to leave their homes and to head for the center of Gaza City for their own safety.

Here is a flyer from the IDF dropped in Gaza stating "For the sake of your safety you are asked to evacuate the area immediately."

From the IDF website: They use phone calls, leaflets, missile aversions, roof knocking and pinpoint targeting to keep civilians safe. 

From Arutz Sheva: The IDF drops leaflets warning residents of northern Gaza to leave, raising expectation of an impending ground operation.

From Anderson Cooper of CNN: Just saw leaflets being dropped by IDF warning people in an area of Gaza where rocket was recently launched to stay away from Hamas.

From ABC: White leaflets fell from Israeli warplanes, flitting to the ground telling the people of norther Gaza to flee the area.

Those are just a few examples of the warnings that Israel gives before attacking a target that has been places amongst civilians. 

You know who else gave out those kinds of "warnings" ? Hitler. Do you think most Jewish people that got put into concentration camps were there because of their own fault because hitler told them to leave and they didn't?

I get my information from people Iiving in Israel and the MId-East,  a myriad of news sources, all with different opinions, and from living in Israel myself for a year. I lived this. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
The ones who hate Israel on here probably belong to the Muslim Brrotherhood who push their lies, hatred and propanda as they brainwash people makiig them think Israel's the enemy when Iran and Hamas are. If anyone, Muslim or Christian opposes them they muder them. Just like that Iranian man who blogged online against them and paid for it with his life. You call this freedom and caring about your own people?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 4:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Comparing a Jewish state to nazi germany. Hmmmm? Makes your argument sound totally rational and unbiased.

Quoting Anonymous:

Pro- modern day Nazis, 

Sad, but there were millions back then, it stands to reason there would be millions in this fight also

Quoting Anonymous:

Pro Israel.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 5:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting momto2boys973:

Quoting Anonymous:

"You need to get your head out of the sand and get the sand out of your ears Then maybe you'll wake up to see who the real terrorists are."

I don't think that's possible. Especially if that brave anon is who I'm beginning to think it is

There are many like her and that's what scary, such foolish and gullible people instead of knowing good from evil have no clue who the truly evil ones are.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 23, 2012 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

OP I think your post is BS

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN