Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (31-40):
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this

There isn't a land on this Earth, except for maybe Antarctica, that was not, "stolen", at one point or another.  I think we should let them fight it out.  It's a shame because there will likely be no more Palestinians when all is said and done, but it's the way of this World.  You haven't walked on clean land and neither have I, so don't be a hypocrite!

Quoting Anonymous:

Right, so lets support murder because it's happened before. I'm not on your land, I don't live in America, and it's disgusting either way.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

My Ancestors did it, I am a direct descendant of those on the sister ship of the Mayflower and of the founding family of New Amsterdam! Do I like the thought of what happened, no I don't, but I can't say that I am sorry that they did it.  I love my life here in America and I owe it to them and so do you.  So don't be a hypocrite, don't live a blessed life on stolen land and then point the finger at another people doing the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, if you were alive when it was actually happening you would be pro native american slaughter?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When are planning on signing over all of your property to an American Indian family, or is it just Palestine you care about? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I think its sad that BOTH parties have been fighting for this long...you'd think they would solve this issue instead of being greedy fucks that want a strip of land. Fuck live in PEACE and then you wont have a fucking issue, both people can have the land.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Historical wars occurring is not a reason to back murderers today. That's insane, We're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

There isn't a land on this Earth, except for maybe Antarctica, that was not, "stolen", at one point or another.  I think we should let them fight it out.  It's a shame because there will likely be no more Palestinians when all is said and done, but it's the way of this World.  You haven't walked on clean land and neither have I, so don't be a hypocrite!

Quoting Anonymous:

Right, so lets support murder because it's happened before. I'm not on your land, I don't live in America, and it's disgusting either way.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

My Ancestors did it, I am a direct descendant of those on the sister ship of the Mayflower and of the founding family of New Amsterdam! Do I like the thought of what happened, no I don't, but I can't say that I am sorry that they did it.  I love my life here in America and I owe it to them and so do you.  So don't be a hypocrite, don't live a blessed life on stolen land and then point the finger at another people doing the same thing.

Quoting Anonymous:

So, if you were alive when it was actually happening you would be pro native american slaughter?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When are planning on signing over all of your property to an American Indian family, or is it just Palestine you care about? 

Quoting Anonymous:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

So then have we not learned that the persecution of the Jews is probably not a good thing?  It's not murder, it's war and war is a bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Historical wars occurring is not a reason to back murderers today. That's insane, We're supposed to learn from history, not repeat it.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM

In your version of this Germany would of had every right to take back their own land... So I guess the Nazi's were in the right if they wanted their own land back huh?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

So then have we not learned that the persecution of the Jews is probably not a good thing?  It's not murder, it's war and war is a bitch!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Maybe had they just stopped at their borders....of course I am being facetious, but you get the point!

Quoting Anonymous:

In your version of this Germany would of had every right to take back their own land... So I guess the Nazi's were in the right if they wanted their own land back huh?

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I don't care about either. I hope they blow each other up so we can stop worrying and dealing with their bs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, I get the point. Let's kill to get what we want. Fuck morals.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Maybe had they just stopped at their borders....of course I am being facetious, but you get the point!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:14 PM
That's bs. The Jewish have been tormented and bullied for decades by those guys, and suicide vests don't discriminate-they kill man, woman and child.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups (Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Morals have to be universal in order to be effective and we all know they're not!

Quoting Anonymous:

Yeah, I get the point. Let's kill to get what we want. Fuck morals.

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)