Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You know why it's bulls*** to feel sorry for Israel?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Israel - 3 deaths, no civilians, no children.

Palestinians - 97 deaths, 50 of them innocent civilians, 8 of them children

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:17 PM
Your stats aren't correct. If you're going to use facts as part of your rhetoric, at least make sure they're accurate or you're just swaying people's opinion with false information.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM

Exactly.  No one can see beyond "how will this affect my family and I?" rather than how it will affect the nation as a whole and other countires.  You do know that as we are allies of the Israel, our troops will potentially contribute to the massacres because Obama fully supports Israel's right to defend itself?  I can't even try to imagine not caring about the innocent lives being killed amongst the very few guilty in comparison.  Until one day you have to feel and experience thed undeserved danger these people are feeling every day, you will continue to think selfishly as most Americans do.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

First off, I don't remember EVER saying anything about supporting Obama, oh wait, I didn't, not once, not ever, not one time this entire year actually. So suck it Anon. Anyways, what going on between 2 countires that have nothing to do w/ us, is not something I think nor am concerned about. It affects me and my life, and the lives of my children in no way. So okay.
ps. lil miss genius, Ignorance is often used as another word for stupidity... so wtf!? lol It's called have a brain my dear. Oh and I just hid a jack off hand shake to you, just for fun :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You're the majority of every American.  Hence, why you're okay with obama in office continuing drone attacks against innocent lives overseas.  It's called ignorance my dear, and ignorance is stupidity imo.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

TurtleSquish
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:18 PM

hm. so the civillians and children that died in the "war on terrorism"...where were you then?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups (Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:19 PM

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

I have no heart so... I don't care about what foreign countries are doing to one another.

While I feel bad for the innocent people, I agree with you. It's their fight, so I do not care.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:21 PM

I was talking every single day about how we should bring our troops home. I was going to rallies to bring them home, and I continue to this day to fight to bring our troops home.

Where were you?

Quoting TurtleSquish:

hm. so the civillians and children that died in the "war on terrorism"...where were you then?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Dzyre1115:

Just because you get bested in a fight, doesn't mean you weren't the one that threw the first punch!

Did all those innocent civilians and children throw the first punch? I don't think so.

Isn't it amazing how both of these terrorists groups (Israeli Government and Hamas) can fight each other but only one side kills the innocent also?

msmom29
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM

i feel bad for any country, or people that know nothing but hate and volience.I couldnt imgaine living everyday that way.

Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:22 PM

It's not our fight and I do not agree that we should be involved as a nation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly.  No one can see beyond "how will this affect my family and I?" rather than how it will affect the nation as a whole and other countires.  You do know that as we are allies of the Israel, our troops will potentially contribute to the massacres because Obama fully supports Israel's right to defend itself?  I can't even try to imagine not caring about the innocent lives being killed amongst the very few guilty in comparison.  Until one day you have to feel and experience thed undeserved danger these people are feeling every day, you will continue to think selfishly as most Americans do.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

First off, I don't remember EVER saying anything about supporting Obama, oh wait, I didn't, not once, not ever, not one time this entire year actually. So suck it Anon. Anyways, what going on between 2 countires that have nothing to do w/ us, is not something I think nor am concerned about. It affects me and my life, and the lives of my children in no way. So okay.
ps. lil miss genius, Ignorance is often used as another word for stupidity... so wtf!? lol It's called have a brain my dear. Oh and I just hid a jack off hand shake to you, just for fun :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You're the majority of every American.  Hence, why you're okay with obama in office continuing drone attacks against innocent lives overseas.  It's called ignorance my dear, and ignorance is stupidity imo.

Quoting PeaceLoveZ:

Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM

I couldn't either. :(

Quoting msmom29:

i feel bad for any country, or people that know nothing but hate and volience.I couldnt imgaine living everyday that way.

ashleywright88
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM
4 moms liked this

Want to know why Israel has had hardly any casualities? They have the "Iron Dome" which catches any missles that are heading their way. They also have a call system in which automatic phone calls go out to civilians to go to their bomb shelters. 

April620
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:25 PM
Yes, this

Quoting FoxFire363:

I agree. Imo Israel is a terrorist state.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)