Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Alot of people must have failed American government class....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
Looking at some of the things people say on here. Besides being astonished at how mean a person can be to a fellow human being, I just wonder. Where in the world do you get your information. And I feel alot of people miss alot of major points and purposes of the government. I.e. the fervor over the president. What about house representatives and the footmen for the president who are behind the face. Where is the post about them and what they do and or don't do. Maybe it's just me.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol.. no one cares.. this is confessions.. lighten up! Go to current events forum..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:04 PM
I think this all of the time. Like Wtf did no take a basic history government class in high school? Does no one pay attention to current event?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:05 PM
No one cares.....yet there's posts regarding politics and what not all the time in here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol.. no one cares.. this is confessions.. lighten up! Go to current events forum..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:08 PM
No duh. Everything goes here.. you're not going to have the best political minds in confessions.. lol like I said before head to current events and hot topics!

Quoting Anonymous:

No one cares.....yet there's posts regarding politics and what not all the time in here.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN