Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What do you want for Christmas??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

That was the question my mom just asked me. Actually the question was " What do you WANT, not need, WANT for Christmas"

I don't know -

Now mind you, this isn't me tossing ideas at her. this is me telling her what to spend 50 dollars on. Right down to sending her the amazon link, and her putting it in her cart and buying it. She just did it for my son and my husband as I have been talking to her.

I sent her a link to the game my husband wants and she put it in the cart - I sent her the link to the toy my son wants and she put it in the cart

So what do you want for Christmas - maybe your ideas will help me decide on something. I don't really WANt anything.

Well I want a positive pregnancy test, but only DH can give me that! LOL.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LectioDivina
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

a spa day

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:37 PM

I WANT a million dollars and boyfriend who actually works and has a car. =)

blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM

Yeah, i tell everyone the same thing...  i want a healing miracle.  SERIOUSLY.   My mom tells me to pray.  Uhh, I have!  :P  But yeah...  i don't think it's gonna happen.

Good luck :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:40 PM

LOL My thing is - The things I want, I save for a I buy them. Then I appreciate them more. And half the time, I realize I don't even want it.

I'm thinking about asking her for a date night with the hubby. A gift card to dinner and a night of free babysitting. That is something that I want. lol Doubt she'll do it because she hates gift cards and gifts that have to wait till later.

Quoting blsdbyangel07:

Yeah, i tell everyone the same thing...  i want a healing miracle.  SERIOUSLY.   My mom tells me to pray.  Uhh, I have!  :P  But yeah...  i don't think it's gonna happen.

Good luck :)

Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:44 PM
A sub compact 9 mm and my CHL.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OurFunnyFarm
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:46 PM
Want? Christmas decorations. For tree and arond house! So its pretty for the kids!!!

Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner!

A grave marker for my ex husband do my kids aren't upset when I take them cuz he font have one!! My 6 yr old is saving his money to buy one!

New boots!! Mine ate falling apart but I still wear them!!

A sewing machine!!!

Embroidery machine!!!!

I have lots of wants!! Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:47 PM

Nothing, I never ask for anything for Christmas.  It's the thought that counts not the accuracy of following a list!

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:49 PM
I want a new keurig coffee maker
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)