Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i want a divorce

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And i already hinted..beg.. Asked.. But husband ignores it. we dont get along.. Im not a fan of his kids and never really develop good relatioship with them. He kept me isolated and tried to keep me dependent to him.he threaten to take our kids away from me.i have no job.i dont love him anymore and want this to be over.its not fair to me.to our kids..to his kids.. Miserable wife.. Unhappy mother.. Reluctant stepmom
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 12:53 PM
Replies (31-33):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM
If you really wanted a divorce,you would just file for it. Theres nothing stopping you other than you. Either do it or shut up the whining

Quoting Anonymous:

No.unfortunately i dont.he isnt physically abusive.its more of mental game and manipulation.

Quoting AF2011:

Do you have a family member you can go too? Doesn't sound like a very healthy relationship

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:06 PM
How old are you? How long have you been married? Do you have a hs diploma or ged? Can you drive? Do you have a drivers liscence? Do you plan to get a job?

Quoting Anonymous:

We got married before i met his kids. I know i was stupid.i tried to get out of the marriage but got pregnant quickly and with no money no job..i gave it up to move with him..no car.. I got stuck.

Quoting msmom29:

If you didn't like his kids why did you marry in the first place. I would never have married my husband if he didn't like my daughter. Not trying to bash you I know what's its like to be unhappy with a spouse that's why I got divorced from my daughters father, but it really bothers me when people marry someone and know they have children and then say tey don't like them. People with kids are a package deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:08 PM
How long have you been married? How long did you know him before marrying him? How old are you? How old is he? How many children do you have?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)