Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

having some one else join your sex life?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies

Okay so pretty much Ive been thinking about giving my husband a 3 sum. Heres the thing years ago he had the chance to have one ( i had a friend of mine join) he could of had a three sum an he backed out an said he didnt want to go threw with it becuase it was a friend of mine an he didnt want me to think that he wanted her like that as any more then a one time three sum.

Okay well  in reality my husband only wants one once just to say he has done an to try something new. Which I do believe  because we'ev tried many things in an out of the bed room just once to say that we've tried them. ...  Any ways Ive really been thinking about trying to find some one to do this with for him but I wouldnt even know where to start any suggestions? Im sure people will bash but it isnt really going to change my mind , we've been together for years an I know he isnt going any where I would jsut like to give him that experience so he can say hes tryed it.  I would preefer it not be some one we know or close with maybe some one I could make my friend later on or just some one we see this one time I dont know but I dont even know where to start any ideas?

Thanks in advance , I will answer any questions any one has but doubtfull I will respond to any bashing jsut because im in a good mood to day an dont fell llike dealing with any thing negative. !

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amylovesnick07
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you find someone. Honestly i would not be able to do it cause i don't share my husband. Good luck.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
datcrazyhoe
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

Hmm....gosh, i wish i could steer you in the riight direction but i havent a clue.  Hows bout checking out a dating site??

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Yea I would not do it. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Hope you find someone. Honestly i would not be able to do it cause i don't share my husband. Gloood luck.

lol Ive always fel tthe same way untill recently when all his buddys an people we know have been bragging about it an  hes like the odd man out lol I figured it couldnt hurt to do it once since I know I can trust him , I know that he woudnt purse it on his own ect. I figre let him try once an he will be over it. it is he will even go threw with it lol hes a one man woman type of guy lol

piratehooker
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Sounds like he's apprehensive about it? Why push that on him? It's almost guaranteed to fuck up your relationship. You can't take it back after its done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

lol why not I havent a thing to worry about he isnt going any where. I mean hes had his chances to cheat, he s had a chance in the past to have a 3sum an he didnt go threw with it. I figure something fun fo rhim to say he's done. weve been threw some shit niether or us are going any whre lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM

Quoting piratehooker:

Sounds like he's apprehensive about it? Why push that on him? It's almost guaranteed to fuck up your relationship. You can't take it back after its done.

i mean he's the one who has suggested it  before an after he had his chance. I just want to give him the opportunity if he wants it . He would know up front if it something he doenst want to do he doesnt have to hes not the type of person to do things jsut because others want him to lol.  I dnt want him to want to do it then later regret that I didnt "allow" him the chance to. if that makes sense?

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:39 PM
Yep ok. Again, good luck.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Sarina.c.c:

lol why not I havent a thing to worry about he isnt going any where. I mean hes had his chances to cheat, he s had a chance in the past to have a 3sum an he didnt go threw with it. I figure something fun fo rhim to say he's done. weve been threw some shit niether or us are going any whre lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:40 PM

Quoting datcrazyhoe:

Hmm....gosh, i wish i could steer you in the riight direction but i havent a clue.  Hows bout checking out a dating site??

thats what I thought too maybe?  I know alot of people would think its crazy but the wy I see I would rahter give him the chance he can do it he wants an then if he doesnt then he doesnt have to . He backed out before but he always teases about it.  .. I already know niether of us are going any where lol. I just dnt want him to regret not having the chance to later if that makes sense?

HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:43 PM
Idk how you can find someone you don't know but you know is clean. The only thing I can think is to get a prostitute in Vegas. It's legal there and the girls have to be tested regularly.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured