Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

having some one else join your sex life?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Okay so pretty much Ive been thinking about giving my husband a 3 sum. Heres the thing years ago he had the chance to have one ( i had a friend of mine join) he could of had a three sum an he backed out an said he didnt want to go threw with it becuase it was a friend of mine an he didnt want me to think that he wanted her like that as any more then a one time three sum.

Okay well  in reality my husband only wants one once just to say he has done an to try something new. Which I do believe  because we'ev tried many things in an out of the bed room just once to say that we've tried them. ...  Any ways Ive really been thinking about trying to find some one to do this with for him but I wouldnt even know where to start any suggestions? Im sure people will bash but it isnt really going to change my mind , we've been together for years an I know he isnt going any where I would jsut like to give him that experience so he can say hes tryed it.  I would preefer it not be some one we know or close with maybe some one I could make my friend later on or just some one we see this one time I dont know but I dont even know where to start any ideas?

Thanks in advance , I will answer any questions any one has but doubtfull I will respond to any bashing jsut because im in a good mood to day an dont fell llike dealing with any thing negative. !

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM
Why does it not surprise me that those who would consider this can't write a sentence to save their lives?

Better spice up the bedroom because he certainly isn't staying for your smarts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:51 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does it not surprise me that those who would consider this can't write a sentence to save their lives?

Theres a reason I cant type very well thank you very much medical reasoning so instead of worrying about my sentences maybe worry about responding to the actual topic thnk you very much! have a wounderfull daay an hope you arent so crabby tommorow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Exactly! Hes more nervous about it then me although I have done it before so I kinda know what to expect.. but I don't want anyone I know we live in a small town and i don't want the whole town knowing about it

Quoting Anonymous:

lol well atleast im not the only one ! I understtand its not for every one but im pretty confident that my husband an I would be just fine afterwards lol. Weve  always been open to things because we know that niether of us are going any whre lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm kinda going threw the same thing I want a 3 sum so bad but no girl to have one with

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

right I think my husband is more nervous then I am but wont admit it exp seeing as he duct out the first time he had a chance to lol .

Ive been with other girls before so it doesnt bother me at all because i know he isnt going any whre an he isnt gonna leave me an like wise lol. He said it makes it wierd for him if its some one we know lol.. I just want to do it so he can say he has done it lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! Hes more nervous about it then me although I have done it before so I kinda know what to expect.. but I don't want anyone I know we live in a small town and i don't want the whole town knowing about it

Quoting Anonymous:

lol well atleast im not the only one ! I understtand its not for every one but im pretty confident that my husband an I would be just fine afterwards lol. Weve  always been open to things because we know that niether of us are going any whre lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm kinda going threw the same thing I want a 3 sum so bad but no girl to have one with

mich.el.le
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Craigslist is full of quality people for special occasions like that.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM

My husband would never want a three-some, that is in our eyes "gross" , it's cheating.  It opens up doors to bad things.  I wouldn't do it if I were you, something he tries once, he may become addicted to and want it more...not a healthy relationship, unless YOU really want that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Okay. Have fun being nasty!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Theres a reason I cant type very well thank you very much medical reasoning so instead of worrying about my sentences maybe worry about responding to the actual topic thnk you very much! have a wounderfull daay an hope you arent so crabby tommorow!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM

Quoting mich.el.le:

Craigslist is full of quality people for special occasions like that.

think it would work ? because i jsut want to get some one who is intreted in the same thing not a relationship lol

singlemom1208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM
Craigslist
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:59 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband would never want a three-some, that is in our eyes "gross" , it's cheating.  It opens up doors to bad things.  I wouldn't do it if I were you, something he tries once, he may become addicted to and want it more...not a healthy relationship, unless YOU really want that.

For us if we are both involved its not cheating, but not every one agrees .  Now as far as being adictive he doesnt have an addictive personallity at all not to say it could never happen loll I just think more of any thing its litterally some one of those things he wants to try once jsut to say hes tried it. I mean hes had his chacne to do it before ( i was the one who offered it to him) an he didnt go threw with it  . NO gaurantee he would this time either

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)