Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do u lie about how much money you make?

Posted by   + Show Post
Seems like there are a lot of well off ppl here. Also I see a lot of ppl posting to poor moms not to get their kids presents if they can't afford it but yet they are the ones buying iPads for every kid. Is the majority really so well off?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM
Replies (51-60):
ratchetlee
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM

NO.... cause mine is easy.... I am a SAHM....therefore I make ZERO!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:28 PM
Nope I'm poor, I'm trying to find a job that will work with my situation. I get cs but that's it right now. I worked before I had my second son and last year I had a nice job taking care of an old lady that I could bring my kids to watch, but she passed away. :(
mich.el.le
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

No, never.  Btw, I am poor.  My husband lost his job, my leg fell off and all our family abandoned us.  Can you send us some money or presents?

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

gilbertgrl627
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Well, we're pretty close to "paycheck to paycheck" but that's because we have medical bills to pay off. We're not "well-off" but we're not "broke". lol. If that makes sense.

NoahandEliza
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:36 PM
I'm not lying! Dh makes decent, middle class money, but my dad and aunt both passed away last year and left us life insurance. We bought our house and paid off our vehicles, so we just don't have any really big bills to suck up all of our money.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
indyb
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:41 PM

I assume some are lying,  we are pretty much right in the middle somewhere we aren't hurting and we are able to give our kids a good holiday but we could be doing much better so we could be saving more!

JoaquinsMommie
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:44 PM

Yea I Think Some Are Full Of Shit As Well Its No Need To Lie About How Much You Make, And Mom Dont Have Money Like That Trust Me She Going Find Away To Make Her Kids The Best Christmas Ever (Its A Mom Thing) Like I Hate When Moms Down Talk Other Moms Whos Trying Their Best They Work Just Like You Work, They She Be Ashamed Of Themselves Moms Suppose To Help Moms Some Of Them Are In This Alone............

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:45 PM
I'm still gonna be broke no matter what I say on here. I don't reply on those post anyway.
nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:49 PM
No.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
KeimUNCmomof3
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:50 PM

No, I don't make any money, lol.   I am actually acruing debt, I go to school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)