Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ah Hostess...Blame the Employees

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-18):
BDolphins82
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Ho-Hos are made from Hostess.  Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Little Debbie so we are good. 

Quoting ashleywright88:

You mean to tell me that Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Hostess?! @$&%, now I am just sad. :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Considering machines do half the work, they were getting a fair wage. And if you want CEO pay, get the education, and kiss assing that comes with it. People hold themselves back.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

They haven't reached a compromise as of yet, they were ordered by a judge to try mediation before he makes some of the bankruptcy rulings, but that was only about twenty minutes ago, they're still in court!

Quoting TurtleSquish:

Its all good anyway. They came up with a compromise and so its fine. But seriously, what a fucked up thing to do to employees.
Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

striking in this economy was stupid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM
CEOs deserve CEO pay. If you want big shot pay, get a big shot degree.

Also, I read an article that says the CEO got a raise after the first time they filed bankruptcy. May as well get something out of a sinking ship.
ashleywright88
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Thank goodness. I was going to cry lol, not really but I got the flu so I could cry over something that small right now. Boy I am glad it is Hostess going out and not Little Debbie. I would miss Swiss Cake Rolls and Fudge Rounds.

Quoting BDolphins82:

Ho-Hos are made from Hostess.  Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Little Debbie so we are good. 

Quoting ashleywright88:

You mean to tell me that Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Hostess?! @$&%, now I am just sad. :( 

Photobucket 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
I love you! Lol. I just said the same thing.

Inaccurate propaganda isn't going to change my mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Considering machines do half the work, they were getting a fair wage. And if you want CEO pay, get the education, and kiss assing that comes with it. People hold themselves back.
Devious333
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
They made Sweetheart Bread, Wonder (maybe Sara Lee?), and great value...I am wondering if they do Albertsons bread and a local store here. It sucks because I'm in MT so right now, the only bread on the shelves is bread that's made in MT and I don't care for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Thank you. I don't understand the victim mentality with this. It's far better than 6$ a day in China

Quoting Anonymous:

I love you! Lol. I just said the same thing.

Inaccurate propaganda isn't going to change my mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN