Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ah Hostess...Blame the Employees

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-18):
BDolphins82
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

Ho-Hos are made from Hostess.  Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Little Debbie so we are good. 

Quoting ashleywright88:

You mean to tell me that Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Hostess?! @$&%, now I am just sad. :( 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM
Considering machines do half the work, they were getting a fair wage. And if you want CEO pay, get the education, and kiss assing that comes with it. People hold themselves back.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:34 PM

They haven't reached a compromise as of yet, they were ordered by a judge to try mediation before he makes some of the bankruptcy rulings, but that was only about twenty minutes ago, they're still in court!

Quoting TurtleSquish:

Its all good anyway. They came up with a compromise and so its fine. But seriously, what a fucked up thing to do to employees.
Quoting UgtaBkdnMe:

striking in this economy was stupid

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM
CEOs deserve CEO pay. If you want big shot pay, get a big shot degree.

Also, I read an article that says the CEO got a raise after the first time they filed bankruptcy. May as well get something out of a sinking ship.
ashleywright88
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:35 PM

Thank goodness. I was going to cry lol, not really but I got the flu so I could cry over something that small right now. Boy I am glad it is Hostess going out and not Little Debbie. I would miss Swiss Cake Rolls and Fudge Rounds.

Quoting BDolphins82:

Ho-Hos are made from Hostess.  Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Little Debbie so we are good. 

Quoting ashleywright88:

You mean to tell me that Swiss Cake Rolls are made by Hostess?! @$&%, now I am just sad. :( 

Photobucket 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
I love you! Lol. I just said the same thing.

Inaccurate propaganda isn't going to change my mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Considering machines do half the work, they were getting a fair wage. And if you want CEO pay, get the education, and kiss assing that comes with it. People hold themselves back.
Devious333
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:37 PM
They made Sweetheart Bread, Wonder (maybe Sara Lee?), and great value...I am wondering if they do Albertsons bread and a local store here. It sucks because I'm in MT so right now, the only bread on the shelves is bread that's made in MT and I don't care for it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Thank you. I don't understand the victim mentality with this. It's far better than 6$ a day in China

Quoting Anonymous:

I love you! Lol. I just said the same thing.

Inaccurate propaganda isn't going to change my mind.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)