Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you EVER get paranoid when there is a gorgeous woman around your SPOUSE?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Do you get jealous or insecure?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Replies (191-198):
armstrong7984
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

nope im the gorgeous one! im the one that women hate LOL

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:56 PM

Sometimes, but not often. 

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I used to. But that's because I was all fat and gross after giving birth. But now I'm back so I'm not concerned in the least. (It was always my own insecurities.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM
Really? Well that kinda makes the shelter pointless. If the people there could afford to pay to stay there they prob wouldn't be there :/ well I hope that it works out for you because nobody deserves to be treated badly :( you and your dd both deserve much better

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I'm not making excuses when I say this. But I don't talk to my family and as of right now where they live is barely big enough for them. I don't have any friends.

The women's shelters here charge you to stay in them. I don't know how to get that money

Quoting nocalmegan:

Go to a women's shelter, family, friends, whatever. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. People leave everyday. If you want it you can do it.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

.... I don't want that for her. But I've stated before I've left twice and ended up homeless and starving to death us worse than her mother being treated different than her from her dad. It takes time and money. Unless I can get a second job those are both things that I lack

Quoting nocalmegan:

You're setting your dd up to fall for shitty ass men. She's going to see how he treats you and she's going to think thats ok. It's not something you tell her, it's something you show her. You can tell her to have self respect but unless she sees you model it she most likely won't have any. It's much better for her to see you apart and happy than to watch her dad treat her mom like shit. She's going to feed off your low self esteem and end up the same way. Not something a

mother should want for her daughter.....

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Trying to keep both parents around for the sake of my child is bad? That's new but alright. She's only eleven months old. I am of course not going to tell her to marry a crappy guy young and let her be treated like crap.

Quoting Anonymous:

Wow way to be an example to your kids..

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

... Eh. I view it as, I married him so I'm stuck with him

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes staying with a guy like that will do wonders to your already hurting esteem. If you let a man treat you like that, it's no ones fault but your own.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

He stares and gawks at every woman that's walking by him. Plus he's already cheated on me. So. There's nothing I feel like bothering to say or do. But needless to say no matter how much I don't care I'm still an extremely insecure and find myself wanting to curl up in a ball in a corner now and then. There's nothing I can do about not being attractive. That's life.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mich.el.le
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:00 PM

No, unless she's laying on top of my husband I really don't care.

The woman in the avi pic is not me, she is my inspiration.  I am a wife, a mother, and an aspiring trainer and nutritionist. I love seeing people get fit and healthy to lead the lives they are meant to live.

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I know it makes absolutely no sense. Homeless shelters charge 18 dollars a day to stay there and then three dollars a meal and here its just a room with a big concrete floor with people in sleeping bags on the floor. Eighteen dollars isn't a lot but it is if you don't have it

Quoting nocalmegan:

Really? Well that kinda makes the shelter pointless. If the people there could afford to pay to stay there they prob wouldn't be there :/ well I hope that it works out for you because nobody deserves to be treated badly :( you and your dd both deserve much better

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I'm not making excuses when I say this. But I don't talk to my family and as of right now where they live is barely big enough for them. I don't have any friends.

The women's shelters here charge you to stay in them. I don't know how to get that money

Quoting nocalmegan:

Go to a women's shelter, family, friends, whatever. Nobody deserves to be treated like that. People leave everyday. If you want it you can do it.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

.... I don't want that for her. But I've stated before I've left twice and ended up homeless and starving to death us worse than her mother being treated different than her from her dad. It takes time and money. Unless I can get a second job those are both things that I lack

Quoting nocalmegan:

You're setting your dd up to fall for shitty ass men. She's going to see how he treats you and she's going to think thats ok. It's not something you tell her, it's something you show her. You can tell her to have self respect but unless she sees you model it she most likely won't have any. It's much better for her to see you apart and happy than to watch her dad treat her mom like shit. She's going to feed off your low self esteem and end up the same way. Not something a

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Trying to keep both parents around for the sake of my child is bad? That's new but alright. She's only eleven months old. I am of course not going to tell her to marry a crappy guy young and let her be treated like crap.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes staying with a guy like that will do wonders to your already hurting esteem. If you let a man treat you like that, it's no ones fault but your own.

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

He stares and gawks at every woman that's walking by him. Plus he's already cheated on me. So. There's nothing I feel like bothering to say or do. But needless to say no matter how much I don't care I'm still an extremely insecure and find myself wanting to curl up in a ball in a corner now and then. There's nothing I can do about not being attractive. That's life.

nocalmegan
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM
So true. I wonder how they expect these women who have nothing to pay "rent" and still save up to get on their feet?

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

I know it makes absolutely no sense. Homeless shelters charge 18 dollars a day to stay there and then three dollars a meal and here its just a room with a big concrete floor with people in sleeping bags on the floor. Eighteen dollars isn't a lot but it is if you don't have it

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Liz.Sisk
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM
I have no clue. Virginia has always been one of those 'not my problem' states

Quoting nocalmegan:

So true. I wonder how they expect these women who have nothing to pay "rent" and still save up to get on their feet?

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting nocalmegan:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Liz.Sisk:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured