Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pitbull puppy! Pictures included!!!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM
  • 231 Replies
4 moms liked this

Last June (June 26th) I lost my best friend. My Lab, Capo. He was the best dog ever. I decided not to get another dog for myself. My husbands Chihuahua died just 2 weeks later. He was only 5. He died from allergic reaction to a shampoo that I bought for him. I was devastated!

So, we breed dogs. They are small dogs. His Chihuahua was our male that we used for breeding. Now we only breed Westies. Which are very hard to find dogs. They are great dogs, but when we got them they were never inside. So, they are kennel dogs only. While they love us, and get lots of attention (and are in and indoor kennel) they are different then house pets. So, I truly miss my boys with all my boys! Luckily we had just had a litter of Chihuahuas, before CJ passed.

We decided to keep one of his puppies. My granddaughters fell in love with her. She is my dog in the sense that if she has a choice, she will sit with me, but she loves everyone! My daughter, however, moved out! She got the cutest pup. She brings her here for me to "babysit". She is becoming my dog! She loves me!!!!! She follows me everywhere. She will spayed just after Christmas. She is not a purebred. Her mothers mother is part pit part something else. Her father is pure bred. So, she is basically 3/4's Pit~ Her name is Lola Lane.

Please feel free to share yours!

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
connietrrll
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Here is my little 3-4lb Chihuahua! Her name is Prancer. Because she prances around, instead of walking.

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM

hard to find westies?  Hm i would have never guessed because when I worked aat the groomers we had 4-5 westies a day!

divorcedtwice
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Gorgeous pit.... I love them

Quoting connietrrll:

Last June (June 26th) I lost my best friend. My Lab, Capo. He was the best dog ever. I decided not to get another dog for myself. My husbands Chihuahua died just 2 weeks later. He was only 5. He died from allergic reaction to a shampoo that I bought for him. I was devastated!

So, we breed dogs. They are small dogs. His Chihuahua was our male that we used for breeding. Now we only breed Westies. Which are very hard to find dogs. They are great dogs, but when we got them they were never inside. So, they are kennel dogs only. While they love us, and get lots of attention (and are in and indoor kennel) they are different then house pets. So, I truly miss my boys with all my boys! Luckily we had just had a litter of Chihuahuas, before CJ passed.

We decided to keep one of his puppies. My granddaughters fell in love with her. She is my dog in the sense that if she has a choice, she will sit with me, but she loves everyone! My daughter, however, moved out! She got the cutest pup. She brings her here for me to "babysit". She is becoming my dog! She loves me!!!!! She follows me everywhere. She will spayed just after Christmas. She is not a purebred. Her mothers mother is part pit part something else. Her father is pure bred. So, she is basically 3/4's Pit~ Her name is Lola Lane.

Please feel free to share yours!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:56 PM

awww :) I don't have a dog so I can't post a pic

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM
3 moms liked this

She is adorable! I don't have a dog, but this is the ruler of our house. Kovu is our 1 year old F4 Savannah. 

dixiegurl223626
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM
8 moms liked this

Dexter

and Daphne!

hp2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:59 PM

KylesMonkey
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM
2 moms liked this

I've had pitbulls ever since I was in my early twenties.  EXCELLENT dogs!  I would recomend getting involved with a local pitbull rescue/advocate club and becomming an advocate for the breed.  It took me a while to convince my dh that we needed a pittie in the family, and now that he owns one, I don't thiNk we'll ever have another breed in the house.  Congrats on your gorgeous granddog!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM
That pit is actually cute.
MrsRi
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 4:00 PM
4 moms liked this

Awwws, I love puppies!

I have a Great Dane named Vash the Stampede 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN