Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Extreme frustration

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM
  • 0 Replies

So... a while ago due to the "helpful" employees of the DMV in my city I paid almost $3,000 in taxes that I didn't actually owe (we bought equipment for our business which is tax exempt and yes I did show all the proofs to the DMV guy). My accountant realized that and we started the procedures to get the money back. Everything was fine until I'd find out that the State has no money to pay back right now and... we would get the money back when the State would have the money. Perfect! 

In the mean time, guess what? I have to pay more taxes (we've paid few other thousands this month) otherwise the State would charge me all kinds of penalties.

Our accounts are empty due to the taxes paid and one customer that is supposed to send us a large check but it seems that the check "got lost in the mail". Me and my husband are working like crazy to provide for our family and we have no idea if we would have money to celebrate Thanksgiving. I actually have money supposed to go out of my business account tomorrow through ACH and... $45. Well, in the mean time friends of mine are homeschooling their kids and live on PA because their spouses don't make enough money to support their families. I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR MY KIDS BECAUSE I HAVE TO WORK AND PAY TAXES. Somehow I feel like they are trying to determine me to believe that I am a bad mom for not being able to participate in all their activities, parties, walks etc that they do somehow on my money. 

I am upset and disappointed... but I have to go on still . I have no idea how... 

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN