Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im crying out for HELP!...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 217 Replies
1 mom liked this
Ok... so yes this is the same poster that has posted before worried about her little girl being molested by her father(my husband). NO I am not a crazy person so DON'T try to make me feel like that. IT WON'T WORK.I will just ignore those comments. Anyway,I am truly worried about my daughter(almost 4) I have asked her on and off today if anyone has touched her bad. Iv given her plenty of chances to change her story. She insists that "daddy has touched her" I even asked her if it was cause he wiped her or gave her a bath. Wich is something I always do but just thought maybe she was confused. The answer was "no" everytime.she kept telling me "daddy does bad touching" the only thing that would change was where it happened. First it was when they were in her bed,then it was when they were doing a puzzle together in her room,then it was outside when they were playing with a beach ball, then it was when we were at the store. But she INSISTED daddy touched her bad.nobody els! She did say I did once but once I corrected her and said "no I didn't" she stopped. I'm so Overwhelmed and confused. Idk what to do anymore. I have taken her to cps,doctors, and therapy, they feel she is safe and nothing has happened. I have NO proof what so ever he has touched her bad. I feel so stuck and I don't want to let my baby girl down and not believe her! Please GOD someone have some good advice for me!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:47 PM
3 moms liked this

It sounds like you might be confusing her with all of the questioning. Why would you feel like your husband is molesting her?

Yogamom08
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM
What is making you suspicious?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mommy_279
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:51 PM
2 moms liked this
Take her to a child psycologist. They are experienced with talking to children about stuff like that without leading them on. I pray she wasn't molested. I was when I was 5 and it's a horrible burden for a child to bear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM

It sounds like she's confused. She said you did, and you replied no I didn't. But did you ever find out why she said you did? What did you do to make her think you bad touched her? Did you explain to her why it was different? Because whatever you did may be what your husband is doing and she's confusing it. How about getting her to show you how he bad touched her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

As a survivor of that situation. I had a mother who called me a liar when I approached her. That has FOREVER damaged our relationship, as we do not talk. Have you asked your husband his side of the story? Does she tell you where she was touched?

I feel personally, that you're responsibility should always first with your children, but that could just be me. As a soon to be mother, I can tell you I will do whatever I have to in order to keep her safe. Has she been physically examined?

M.I.A...P.O.W
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM

From the little you posted she sounds confused. The places change, she said you did it, change when you said you didn't. Unless you catch him in the act there is not much you can do.

mrs.seri
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:54 PM
7 moms liked this
Only trained professionals should be asking a child these questions! You have to be careful how you ask them.
Lovemyboys1212
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Do you think your husband is capable of something like this? Im sure its not uncommon to run with stories when your 4. My 2 year old told me daddy spanked his butt. I was right there he totally made it up.
lilmogo
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:55 PM
5 moms liked this
Get several nanny came. post them in bedrooms, dens, and bathrooms. gt your proof. your daughter shouldn't have all of this thrown. at her. find out yourself
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN