Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

im crying out for HELP!...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Ok... so yes this is the same poster that has posted before worried about her little girl being molested by her father(my husband). NO I am not a crazy person so DON'T try to make me feel like that. IT WON'T WORK.I will just ignore those comments. Anyway,I am truly worried about my daughter(almost 4) I have asked her on and off today if anyone has touched her bad. Iv given her plenty of chances to change her story. She insists that "daddy has touched her" I even asked her if it was cause he wiped her or gave her a bath. Wich is something I always do but just thought maybe she was confused. The answer was "no" everytime.she kept telling me "daddy does bad touching" the only thing that would change was where it happened. First it was when they were in her bed,then it was when they were doing a puzzle together in her room,then it was outside when they were playing with a beach ball, then it was when we were at the store. But she INSISTED daddy touched her bad.nobody els! She did say I did once but once I corrected her and said "no I didn't" she stopped. I'm so Overwhelmed and confused. Idk what to do anymore. I have taken her to cps,doctors, and therapy, they feel she is safe and nothing has happened. I have NO proof what so ever he has touched her bad. I feel so stuck and I don't want to let my baby girl down and not believe her! Please GOD someone have some good advice for me!
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 3:46 PM
Replies (211-217):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:19 PM

first you need to STOP asking her. Get her to a trained professional child psychologiest and her pediatrician. end of story. you should never push a child to tell you stories once theyve mentioned it. you can ask open ended non leading questions like "oh where did that happen" or "how did you feel? but once you hear that red flag leave it to professionals

daisyb
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM

WOW- i can't imagine what you are feeling.. i do think that no matter what CPS, Doctors or a Therapist says- your Little Girl is telling you the Truth.. Kids this age can't just make things up like this- saying lots of prayers for you & your daughter-

LuLuThatsWho
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:23 PM

This is exactly what I'm thinking.  It sounds like you are questioning her into complete confusion.  If you do not in some way specialize in child psychology, you need to stop the interrogations before you totally twist this up in her head.

You say that she accused you of touching her inappropriately, but she stopped as soon as you said that you did not do that.  But that is absolutely not a fair comparison with her answers to questions about her dad.  Who is interjecting on his behalf?  What if you didn't interject to defend yourself?  Would she proceed with made up details about you abusing her?

Quoting mrs.seri:

Only trained professionals should be asking a child these questions! You have to be careful how you ask them.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:25 PM

Honestly she sounds a little confused. But I would also take her to a child shrink and let them talk to her. 

DamianaFire
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:28 PM
You are on a mission to find something wrong. Even though it doesn't sound like there is anything there. If you don't stop, your husband will leave you. He will also take custody of your DD, as what you are doing to her is NOT healthy. He can and will take her. You need to decide, do you trust him? Yes? Let all that shit go and move foward. No? Leave him. Either way - get some fucking help before you destroy everything - including your daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaKelly45
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 12:21 AM

Sweet lady. Walk away. You need to get away as Fast as u can.  Your kids are your world.  Your world.   U get that asshoe out of there and run run      

KeriAZ
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 1:41 AM
My Ex did it to our dd. She didnt tell me until she was 14. Hes now in prison for 5 yrs. Take her to the police sex crimes.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN