Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really don't like being with my husband anymore.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 90 Replies

Sometimes it is enjoyable but ever since he got sniped I have lost the spark that was there before he did it. I had begged him not to do it but he did it anyways. I don't want to sleep with him, I don't even like him touching me anymore. 

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tifbrown
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Is there a difference in his performance since he got snipped. Or, is it more the fact that he did something so permanent against your wishes, that it has created a block from allowing yourself to enjoy being with him?

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Is there a difference in his performance?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM

No his performance is the same. Some days I do enjoy it but for the most part I don't. Him doing that has driven me into depression. I honestly resent him for doing it. 

Quoting tifbrown:

Is there a difference in his performance since he got snipped. Or, is it more the fact that he did something so permanent against your wishes, that it has created a block from allowing yourself to enjoy being with him?

Bknotnobody
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Is it bc you wanted more kids?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Sad
tifbrown
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:09 PM

That is pretty understandable. It's a decision that would be ideal to be on the same page on. Does he know how you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

No his performance is the same. Some days I do enjoy it but for the most part I don't. Him doing that has driven me into depression. I honestly resent him for doing it. 

Quoting tifbrown:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Snipped as in he got a vasectomy against your wishes? Yeah, I'd be upset too, that's a terrible thing to do to your wife!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:10 PM

I was unsure if I was done. I did the typical moaning during pregancy of Oh I swear I am having another one Blah blah blah but after our son was born I kept telling him I think I want another. Can we please wait atleast a year and no he wanted it done ASAP. He got it done 2 months after our son was born :(

Quoting Bknotnobody:

Is it bc you wanted more kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM
Did you want another child? I mean honestly if he didn't want anymore, he did the best thing he could have done because no one should have a child against their will just to please their SO.

I can't wait for DH to get snipped because its exciting to know we can get all down and dirty and no connsequences (..well besides the % of the failed vasec).

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 5:11 PM

I have told him that. I was crying the day before he got it done BEGGING him not to. 

Quoting tifbrown:

That is pretty understandable. It's a decision that would be ideal to be on the same page on. Does he know how you feel?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting tifbrown:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN