Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What is with men today?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
My dh is pissibg me off. Last night I cleaned the bathroom and kitchen. I asked him to clean our room. He did. Then he volunteered to cook dinner. I didn't ask him to. I had chicken out to bake. So today we had breakfast. Just cereal. Then close to lunch time I was reading a book on my kindle and he started getting pissy that I hadn't started lunch yet so he goes in and starts slamming stuff around. I asked him what he wanted and I'd make it. He said "never mind, if I wait on you I'd starve". Then before he left for work he said if I wanted to use him it was fine and that he didn't care anymore. I am a sahm. No I don't bring in money but I do cook at least 5 days out of the week and I take care of our kids. Even his kids that aren't mine. I keep this house clean and do a lot for him. I don't know how he can say I use him. If I'm not constantly kissing his ass he isn't happy and I'm getting sick of it. I rarely get time to myself. If I'm on the computer too long he gets pissy. If I go to another room to watch tv because I don't like what he is watching he gets pissy.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
auntietotty
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM

I dont know...but it makes me glad I found my man 30 yrs ago. He's a dream! And thankfully, my 27 yr old son learned from his dad how to treat a lady, also!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM

So learn what he wants from you.

For starters:  he wants  a hot, healthy meal prepared by you when it's meal time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)