Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I secretly wish I was pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Hubby and I have three kids already, two boys one girl. I want another girl. I got my tubes tied four years ago. I have never regretted it. Although I have been thinking recently that I would not be upset if I ended up pregnant. I have also thought of adopting but husband doesnt want another kid.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
velvetkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:11 PM

I think it's normal for a lot of women to still want more children.  Even though they won't have more.  Unless you're octomom.  Then you're a hot mess.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:14 PM
I seem to jump back and fourth. I mainly only think about the possibility of being pregnant when I am late, even its just by a couple of days. Thats weird huh?

Quoting velvetkitty:

I think it's normal for a lot of women to still want more children.  Even though they won't have more.  Unless you're octomom.  Then you're a hot mess.  

brittany208
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I am pregnant, and I'm secretly thinking "I would be okay if we had twins..." Though twins don't run in our family... and I already had an ultrasound...and we'd have to buy a lot of stuff we don't need to afford right now. but still... i would be happy :)

wkukid
by Beach Bum on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM

I secretly want this one to be a girl. I want a happy healthy baby of whatever gender but I really want a girl lol.

Mommy_Natural
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM

Same here. I know logically that I will probably never have more children. I am lucky to have one beautiful girl and boy. I always wanted one of each. I know we're done, but sometimes I wish we weren't.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this

i understand...i have so much going on in my life and dh does not want more but sometimes i wish i were  ...one of my friends is right now and the other one will be trying right after she gets married next yera...i had my kids fairly young..i got pregnant w/ my 4th child at 25 had him when i was 26...all i can think is that at least one day when im older ill be able to enjoy somethings i didn't get to when i was younger...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:24 PM
That makes sense. I am 27 my kids are 7, 5, and 4. I will be 41 when my youngest is 18 and will still be considered young.

Quoting Anonymous:

i understand...i have so much going on in my life and dh does not want more but sometimes i wish i were  ...one of my friends is right now and the other one will be trying right after she gets married next yera...i had my kids fairly young..i got pregnant w/ my 4th child at 25 had him when i was 26...all i can think is that at least one day when im older ill be able to enjoy somethings i didn't get to when i was younger...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:27 PM

definetly  we will my dh mom is 48 and he is almost 30...she goes out and travels and can keep up w/ her grandkids no problem..

Quoting Anonymous:

That makes sense. I am 27 my kids are 7, 5, and 4. I will be 41 when my youngest is 18 and will still be considered young.

Quoting Anonymous:

KlingyMomma
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:30 PM
I just had my fourth in August and I am 25 =) We are DEFINITELY done LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:33 PM
i am pregnant and secretly wish i could let someone else carry him the next 9 weeks....ok not such a secret but still
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN