Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you jump the second your SO or DH asks you to do something?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't. I'm not a robot. If I am busy he has to wait. It pisses him off but I don't care. I won't be ordered around like a dog. Plus he never ask he tell me to do stuff. I'm not his bitch. Maybe one day it will sink in.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

My S/O does not tell me to do anything,he asks nicely. 

Mudfishzgirl
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM
He tells me when he's on his man period and asks nicely the rest of the time. It gets done when I get to it no matter how he asks. If he is that much of a rush he should do it himself
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamaxkitty
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

nope. i will do it when i want. if i want to do it right then and there, i will.

semamaearth

sometimes I wonder how my husband gets anything done when I'm not home (he does,but I still wonder!) because every 20 seconds he's calling me from any and everywhere,  needing my help with something.and just like my children, the second I'm in the bathroom, he starts yelling my name. oy

Jessica_Esqueda
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

Most of the time, yes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM

I drop what I am doing if my husband asks for something. It's called respect. Folding laundry can wait, washing dishes can wait, and ect., many times what my husband needs can't wait.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't. I'm not a robot. If I am busy he has to wait. It pisses him off but I don't care. I won't be ordered around like a dog. Plus he never ask he tell me to do stuff. I'm not his bitch. Maybe one day it will sink in.

mamivon2

yes and no

yes when he carries something heavy in his hands and needs me to open the door for him, or something hot comes out the oven and table needs to be cleared, or he is in the shower and forgot his towel or needs a new soap..

no  if he tells me I need to vaccum or dust or whatever... does that make sense

goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM
I want to be a submissive wife so I try to. Hubby doesnt care whether I am submissive or not so he doesnt order or get mad. He does ask though
cherib82
by Post Killer on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Telling me to do anything would end up with something thrown at him.
Lovemyfamilyof8
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

lmmfao.... no way, but he does for me usually wink

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)