Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you jump the second your SO or DH asks you to do something?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I don't. I'm not a robot. If I am busy he has to wait. It pisses him off but I don't care. I won't be ordered around like a dog. Plus he never ask he tell me to do stuff. I'm not his bitch. Maybe one day it will sink in.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
Thelmama
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:20 PM

No, I don't. I try to do something he needs or asks me to do as soon as I can. But then he doesn't order me around, he asks nicely, the same way I do him when I need a favor. It is give and take in our relationship.

momnwife41458
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM

I do, but I'm a housewife, soooo that's kinda what I do. And he always asks me, never tells me... I'm happy to do it.

Tashina12
I do, but he does the same for me as well. We don't ask each other to do petty stuff though. Ex. Getting each other a glass of water..
Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM
No but then again he doesn't demand things of me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
reava
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:21 PM
Mine too

Quoting Snapdragon88:

He doesn't tell me to do anything. He asks nicely.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Beautiful31mom

My husband does not "Tell" Me to do anything He asks nicely and I will do it. 

Daisypath Thanksgiving tickers

"Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; his love endures forever." -Psalm 107:1
VannaMae307

Nope. He isn't my master and I don't think it's cute to pretend he is. If I am busy, he waits. It's not like he jumps like a frog when I ask him to do anything....Ive been waiting MONTHS on some things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
No I suppose wiping his ass can't wait. Respectful wife and doormat are TOTALLY different things, stop confusing the two.

Quoting Anonymous:

I drop what I am doing if my husband asks for something. It's called respect. Folding laundry can wait, washing dishes can wait, and ect., many times what my husband needs can't wait.

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't. I'm not a robot. If I am busy he has to wait. It pisses him off but I don't care. I won't be ordered around like a dog. Plus he never ask he tell me to do stuff. I'm not his bitch. Maybe one day it will sink in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Isn't that special!

Quoting momnwife41458:

I do, but I'm a housewife, soooo that's kinda what I do. And he always asks me, never tells me... I'm happy to do it.

mrspeterrabbit
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM

I cant say I jump, but my husband doesnt order he asks me. If I can help him I do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured