Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dared my husband to hit me. *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So my husband and I started arguing. it was over something stupid I am sure. Anyway I was eventaully able to prove him wrong in the matter and he got really pissed at me. I had dropped the subject after I proved him wrong. Wasnt rubbing it in, wasnt trying to hold it over him or anything. Well he got more angry than I have ever seen him. He pulled his fist back to hit me. I told him that if he hit me  he had damn well be prepared for the consequences. 

He started swinging forward and I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He dropped like a rock. I walked out and while he was laying on the floor I threw some of his shit into a bag and tossed it out the front door. When he was able to stand I kicked his ass out as well. 

I havent decided if I am going to file for divorce yet. We will have to wait and see if he learned his lesson. I will NOT lay there and take his shit. I be he knows that now.

so that whiney little bitch is already calling me. Begging for me to take him back. I plan on going tomorrow to the police station and filing a report. Then I am headed to the lawyers.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (21-30):
LilAsMom526
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I'm glad you protected yourself! You go girl!! :) I've been in an abusive relationship:( scariest shit ever.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MichelleSw
by CoolStory on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM

My SO is too skured too F with me. Sorry you have to deal with that and I hope you have clarity in your decision making.

diana1481
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:34 PM
No, your title makes it sound like you were taunting him. Sorry if I read it wrong.

Quoting Anonymous:

so I should have just let him hit me?

Quoting diana1481:

Y'all sound like winners!

yzaguirre1986
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Wow I would have called the police
samyee33
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:36 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

yeah girl make him squirm a bit. My feeling is, any man that can hit a woman, doesn't deserve one in the first place.

Good luck...don't take any more BS from him.
MrsRi
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM

Well, I never thought I'd be in this position. But he deserved it. You go girl. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Good job mama!! I would have done the same thing!!
NBean311
by Chivette on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:40 PM

Quoting yzaguirre1986:

Wow I would have called the police

This. Document it! Just in case you need it for future reference.

mmpdrs07
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:41 PM

Im glad your LO wasn't home either but please don't give him a second chance.  And before he even thought about seeing one of my kids unsupervised he would have LOTS of couseling under his belt.  The lawyers office would be hearing from me at 8 AM tomorrow and the paperwork would be filed so fast his head would spin.  I grew up watching my mother being beat by her ex and I swore to myself if a man ever thought about laying his hand on me I would be gone.  Good luck momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)