Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dared my husband to hit me. *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So my husband and I started arguing. it was over something stupid I am sure. Anyway I was eventaully able to prove him wrong in the matter and he got really pissed at me. I had dropped the subject after I proved him wrong. Wasnt rubbing it in, wasnt trying to hold it over him or anything. Well he got more angry than I have ever seen him. He pulled his fist back to hit me. I told him that if he hit me  he had damn well be prepared for the consequences. 

He started swinging forward and I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He dropped like a rock. I walked out and while he was laying on the floor I threw some of his shit into a bag and tossed it out the front door. When he was able to stand I kicked his ass out as well. 

I havent decided if I am going to file for divorce yet. We will have to wait and see if he learned his lesson. I will NOT lay there and take his shit. I be he knows that now.

so that whiney little bitch is already calling me. Begging for me to take him back. I plan on going tomorrow to the police station and filing a report. Then I am headed to the lawyers.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (31-40):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM

BUMP FOR UPDATE

tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Just to play devil's advocate here.... If the roles were reversed and she balled up her fists like she was going to hit him and he kicked her, would you be feeling the same?  Why is it ok for a her to hit him, even though he didn't lay a hand on her?  That's not self defense.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
I'm so happy my husband and I are adult enough to have a conversation without violence.
tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM
3 moms liked this

Filing a report for WHAT, exactly?   YOU kicked HIM!  According to you, he didn't even touch you.  You have NO grounds for a police report.

tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

For WHAT?  SHE was the one who got violent.  HE didn't do ANYTHING illegal, according to her.

Quoting NBean311:

Quoting yzaguirre1986:

Wow I would have called the police

This. Document it! Just in case you need it for future reference.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

Because he is bigger and stronger and she most likely had no way of restraining him like a man could with a woman that was about to hit him.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Just to play devil's advocate here.... If the roles were reversed and she balled up her fists like she was going to hit him and he kicked her, would you be feeling the same?  Why is it ok for a her to hit him, even though he didn't lay a hand on her?  That's not self defense.  

chalisa0
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM
3 moms liked this

Oh goody.  You're going to file a report against yourself?  Can't wait to see this one.  Because the ONLY person who committed an assault was you.  But, you are right to get divorced-2(!) very violent people should really not be married.  To each other or anyone else.

katzmeow726
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM
3 moms liked this
This...you may end up being the one arrested

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Filing a report for WHAT, exactly?   YOU kicked HIM!  According to you, he didn't even touch you.  You have NO grounds for a police report.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tastelikeyum
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Fuck that you better go to the police right now. You don't know what he will do to you now.

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Good question

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf did she do wrong?

Quoting diana1481:

Y'all sound like winners!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)