Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I dared my husband to hit me. *UPDATE*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

So my husband and I started arguing. it was over something stupid I am sure. Anyway I was eventaully able to prove him wrong in the matter and he got really pissed at me. I had dropped the subject after I proved him wrong. Wasnt rubbing it in, wasnt trying to hold it over him or anything. Well he got more angry than I have ever seen him. He pulled his fist back to hit me. I told him that if he hit me  he had damn well be prepared for the consequences. 

He started swinging forward and I kicked him in the nuts as hard as I could. He dropped like a rock. I walked out and while he was laying on the floor I threw some of his shit into a bag and tossed it out the front door. When he was able to stand I kicked his ass out as well. 

I havent decided if I am going to file for divorce yet. We will have to wait and see if he learned his lesson. I will NOT lay there and take his shit. I be he knows that now.

so that whiney little bitch is already calling me. Begging for me to take him back. I plan on going tomorrow to the police station and filing a report. Then I am headed to the lawyers.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
CeeGee81
by CanadaGirl on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, that was a bright thing to do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM

good luck at the police station, be prepared that YOU may be arrested though since you are the one who laid your hands on him

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM

You can try and file a report however since he didn't actually hit you, but you hit him you can be charged

D.O.E.
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM

just because he balled his fist and it looked like he was going to hit you, doesn't mean he was going to.

this whole thing was handled badly by the both of you.

tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM

That doesn't mean that she had the right to hit him.  The law doesn't account for size difference.  She could be literally half his size, but that doesn't mean that she gets to hit him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he is bigger and stronger and she most likely had no way of restraining him like a man could with a woman that was about to hit him.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Just to play devil's advocate here.... If the roles were reversed and she balled up her fists like she was going to hit him and he kicked her, would you be feeling the same?  Why is it ok for a her to hit him, even though he didn't lay a hand on her?  That's not self defense.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM
You're no better then he is
tndsmomma28
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Ummm....she assaulted her husband.  That's illegal.

Quoting iwanabemomie:

Good question

Quoting Anonymous:

Wtf did she do wrong?

Quoting diana1481:

Y'all sound like winners!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM
2 moms liked this
Is that how everyone acts in your trailer park?
4noodles4me
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:58 PM
I'm sorry but I got a chuckle out of the kick to the balls. Is his normal behavior when he gets mad? Or is this the first time?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Morally she had the right to hit him. It was self defense. If someone cocks back to hit you you have a right to get them away from you.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

That doesn't mean that she had the right to hit him.  The law doesn't account for size difference.  She could be literally half his size, but that doesn't mean that she gets to hit him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because he is bigger and stronger and she most likely had no way of restraining him like a man could with a woman that was about to hit him.

Quoting tndsmomma28:

Just to play devil's advocate here.... If the roles were reversed and she balled up her fists like she was going to hit him and he kicked her, would you be feeling the same?  Why is it ok for a her to hit him, even though he didn't lay a hand on her?  That's not self defense.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN