Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ds is slightly afraid of the sound the wipes package makes. Sometimes I crinkle it on purpose just to see this face....

Bwahahahaha! Sorry his expression is just so cute!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:32 PM
Replies (41-50):
dawnjohnson5
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Lol, I love it!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
babydsmommy18
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:47 PM
Lol, cute !
mlg1989
by ZombieMegg on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Lmfao. Epic.
jbirdsladie27
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM
Very cute
Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM

She's 6. But she looks older than she is, she has since she was a year old. :/ Kind of scares me a bit. lol

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol thats what I figured but I had to ask since the topic of age an how old people look has come up alot today lol.

I was going to say you look like your between 10 an 12 lol. But Im assuming you daughters pretty young lol?

Quoting Luna091306:

No. lol That is my dd. :)

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol... thats cute.

Is that with him in the avi pic? if so you look sooo young lol

MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

lol oh yeah I know that feeling lol my 4 year old looks like she 7 an personallity wise she acts it too which drives me insane some times i forget that she will only be 5 i ndec

Quoting Luna091306:

She's 6. But she looks older than she is, she has since she was a year old. :/ Kind of scares me a bit. lol

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol thats what I figured but I had to ask since the topic of age an how old people look has come up alot today lol.

I was going to say you look like your between 10 an 12 lol. But Im assuming you daughters pretty young lol?

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol... thats cute.

Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:53 PM

This one craps me up too. One of my ss' took it. :)

Luna091306
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM

My dd started slamming doors and "uh but mom....." when she was around that age. I thought, "seriously? I didn't think I'd have to deal with this until she was a pre-teen!"

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol oh yeah I know that feeling lol my 4 year old looks like she 7 an personallity wise she acts it too which drives me insane some times i forget that she will only be 5 i ndec

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol... thats cute.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
Such a cutie ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM

yes we are dealing with that right about now how in the world did you guys handle it. I wasnt expecting this for a while lol. Does your daughter still do it lol"?

Quoting Luna091306:

My dd started slamming doors and "uh but mom....." when she was around that age. I thought, "seriously? I didn't think I'd have to deal with this until she was a pre-teen!"

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

Quoting Luna091306:

Quoting MrsRinehart2010:

lol... thats cute.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)