Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Men and Pussy

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 36 Replies
7 moms liked this

Seriously, if men were allowed on a parenting forum, and started thread after thread about the state of a young girl's vagina, we would all be calling the police on them.

And yet, daily, there are 5 posts about women talking about the state of a child's penis.

Hypocritical? (my bad, grammar nazi's)

Do what is best for your family, then stop talking about it. There is zero need for women to obsess over my son's penis. Or your son's penis. Or her son's penis.

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

Good point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM
2 moms liked this

a-fucking-men!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM

*hypocritical 

ErikaRobin
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
2 moms liked this

Some of those are probably from men, babe.

lauren.m
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Agreed
mkh615
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:55 PM
2 moms liked this

I kind of disagree with you. While I do think it's creepy for other women to be concerned about the penis of another woman's son...I think that men discussing "FGM" in an appropriate way is fine. I don't think it would be fine if they were trying to force their beliefs about ANYTHING on another person and if they were referring to a female infants genitals as a "pussy" then, yes, that would be a very bad thing.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

ashleyrenee24
by 2ne1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:56 PM
2 moms liked this

Playing devils advocate here, but if it were socially normal for girl to be circumcised (not talking about genital mutilation), men probably would be sticking up for young girls. Like I said, just playing devils advocated. I actually see both sides of the debate vs just my own side.

Charweba
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 6:57 PM

What if it was a forum for single dad's and dad had a question about something going on with his daughter and he asked the other single dad's if they went though the same thing with their daughters?

AnnaNonamus
by Spanky Pants :) on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Asking a single time, "Hey, my daughter is having a private medical issue" would be far different than multiple men posting several times a day asking other men what their daughter's vagina looks like.

The problem isn't the medical aspect.

The problem is grown women obsessing over little boys penis's, and usually not their OWN little boy.

Quoting Charweba:

What if it was a forum for single dad's and dad had a question about something going on with his daughter and he asked the other single dad's if they went though the same thing with their daughters?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:10 PM
4 moms liked this

Taking about genitalia in a sexual manner, and talking about them in a health manner are two totally different things. While I don't participate in the posts like that (because I find them stupid), you cannot compare them as if were the same. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN