Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you take a whore to your bed, not the thanksgiving table!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
My brother came in today with his new girlfriend. She's supposed to be the one. But I've seen street walkers wearing more clothes than she has on. She's calling my mom by her first name, I can tell it's ticking her off. Oh and she's been swearing in front of my grandparents. I had to tell her 3 times to watch her mouth. I really hope this is a phase.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 7:36 PM
Replies (121-130):
kblossom20
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Ah, understandable. Perhaps, ask to speak with her outside next time she does that? Then, really lay things out for her. OR talk to your brother about your issues with her?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mom would be better than by her first name. I've said to her to watch her mouth. She keeps doing it. As for making a scene, if we were in my house I would. But we're in my parents house, that would never be ok.

Quoting kblossom20:

What is she supposed to call your mom, if not by her first name? It's not like her & your brother are married. Perhaps then, it would be acceptable for her to call your mom "mom" As for the swearing, that's completely trashy. I wouldn't have been as nice as you are. If you catch her doing it again, make a scene. Maybe some embarrassment will set her straight in front of your family. Depending on your brothers age, it could be a phase. However, bringing someone home for the holidays is a BIG deal..... hmmmmm

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I'm 23 and yes from the south

Quoting Anonymous:

I was starting to think maybe it was an age or regional think. But you're fairly young and southern right?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I can't believe how many think it's appropriat to call the mom by her first name! I'm shocked! I was def not raised to do things like that and would find it very disrespectful .

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this

GET A LIFE & GET OFF HER NUTS! SHIT HOE! STOP BEING A JEALOUS FISHY OLD CROTCH AND LET HER BE! 

nelliesmommy
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Just because she shows off her shape doesn't make her a street walker. She could be more respectful though in front of the grandparents.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:45 PM
2 moms liked this
She's just hotter than op.

Quoting semamaearth:

exactly....I mean, should she call her Mrs. So and So? Why? She's a grown woman. she can call her what she wants. IDK, I just find this stupid. I have a feeling this girl isn't as bad off as OP says she is. OP just doesn't like her.

Quoting RaynesMommy07:

You know he's grown he can date what he likes. What does your mom expect to be called?

mommy_me
by ~The Three B's~ on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:48 PM

LMAO

AMDS0304
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I'm from the south and I have never met a mom that wanted me to call them mrs. ---. I am very respectful to parents tho.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

I was starting to think maybe it was an age or regional think. But you're fairly young and southern right?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I can't believe how many think it's appropriat to call the mom by her first name! I'm shocked! I was def not raised to do things like that and would find it very disrespectful .

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Where in the south? That's nuts. My experience has been the exact opposite.

Quoting AMDS0304:

I'm from the south and I have never met a mom that wanted me to call them mrs. ---. I am very respectful to parents tho.

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMDS0304
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Alabama

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting AMDS0304:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Wow I've never met anyone like that from Alabama. I know a ton of people from the Montgomery ( and prattville I you know the area) area.

Quoting AMDS0304:

Alabama

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting AMDS0304:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 504bbymami:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)