Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (101-109):
baileymarie723
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM
My brother introduced us.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:30 PM

In Navy bootcamp.

RedSoxWife
by Bronze Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 PM
He hit my car ;0)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:31 PM
In a bar listening to a band.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
christina200384
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:32 PM

13 years ago at a high school party, then he graduated and joined the army i went about my ways. We ran into each other again and again and again when he would be home for leave. Then 3 years ago we ran into each other in san diego at my cousins house. We started dating and now we are married.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:33 PM
School
ChristyG2012
by Bronze Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:18 AM
We met in Dallas Tx at a church youth convention called SOAR. He's from LA. I'm from TX. We met & hung out for the 3 day conference. Continued talking over the phone. Started dating long distance & I'd visit on weekends. Soon I moved here. We moved in together. Then got married. Now we have a beautiful baby girl. :)
fadmc
by Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:16 AM
Ironically at a bar the night before Thanksgiving! 16 years ago today!
kbornman21
by Silver Member on Nov. 21, 2012 at 6:28 AM
We met through work. I was talking to my co-worker and her was a new hire and I knew from the minute I met him that he was the one. I had a friend who was also a new hire and I told her to get his name for me. I found him on Facebook, added him told him he was super handsome. He was dating a different girl at that point and told me that he was a 'one girl' kind of guy. We talked as friends from then on and a month later he asked if I wanted to hang out in person. A month after that he asked me out, and then a month and a half after that we moved in together. It was quick, but it was worth it.

He's such a turd though cause I asked him what he thought when he saw me and he goes "I thought you were one of those employees who was a 'know it all' because you knew all of the people that worked there."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN