Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (31-40):
MrsRinehart2010
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM

oh its very complicated to explain lol. Okay so his cusins little brother who is actually no relation to my husbnad but he claims his as his cusin who was/is dating my no blood relation cusin (she was the guy who raised me's niece) an we met threw them .

VarelaClan
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Through friends in college.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this
A bar. He walked in & I told my friend that he was gonna be making me breakfast in the morning. I was off by 3 days lol. That was 16 years ago
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ashleighmama
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:15 PM
We were next door neighbors, that was 15 yrs ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha! We met at his divorce party. His best friend was sort of dating a friend of mine and she asked me to go with her. I had no idea it was his divorce party until the night of our first date. I just thought it was a house party.

I was SUPER hung over because my best friend's birthday was the day before and we rented a hotel room and partied at the rooftop pool deck so I almost didn't go to the party the next night with my other friend but she BEGGED me to go with her.

She gave me one drink and I was wasted (because of the horrible hang over). So I fell asleep on the host's couch. Little did I know that the couch was supposed to be my now husband's bed for the night. The poor guy slept on the living room floor with no blanket. In the morning, I realized what happened and invited him to sit on the couch under the blanket with me. I was laying against one side of the couch with my legs towards the middle and he was laying against the other side of the couch with his legs towards the middle. When I got up to leave, I pushed off with one of my feet and kicked him in the balls! After apologizing profusely, he said he'd only forgive me if I went on a date with him. I did not think he was that cute so I only agreed to go out with him because I felt bad for kicking him in the balls and stealing his bed! I'm glad I did:)
JDmommyJD
My first baby became a teenager today. How is it not raining outside? :(
Yesterday at 1:03 PM
by the sauce is boss on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this
My cousin was dating his brother. She asked me to go with them bowling once..the rest is history. Funny, because she married his brother..and i obviously married josh. What's funny you may ask? Well, this makes my cousin also my sil. It also makes her son my nephew and my second cousin. He lovess to tell people his Aunt is his cousin. We tell the kiddos to keep that quiet,lol, outsiders would not get it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DayDreamer1201
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
We met freshman year of high school. dated. broke up. got back together 2 years later. got married. got divorced. got back together.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM

PlentyofFish. com....we married 3 weeks later :) Best irrational decision of my life

DevinAnnesmom
by Sarah on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:17 PM
We worked together at a local grocery store. I had worked there almost a year when he started. He actually dated my friend first. I thought he was cute, but kinda dorky lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ripemango
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:18 PM

met at a party on Valentine's Day

I don't know where the sunbeams end and the starlights begin; it's all a mystery.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)