Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (51-60):
JDmommyJD
by ♥Awesome Sauce♥ on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Lol.. I have another cousin who is a double cousin to me. Our mothers are sisters and our fathers are brothers. I always felt like she was my sister.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's funny!

My husband's brother was married to my husband's ex wife's sister, so two brothers married two sisters. My husband and his ex have a daughter and my bil and his ex have two kids, so they are double cousins. My husband and his ex got divorced and about six months later his brother and his wife got divorced (my husband and his ex married before the other two. Their respective siblings met each other at Thanksgiving). It is all sounds very insestuous and I don't like telling people about it. When he told me, I almost didn't want to date him anymore! It seemed like WAY too much drama. I'm glad I stuck it out.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

My cousin was dating his brother. She asked me to go with them bowling once..the rest is history. Funny, because she married his brother..and i obviously married josh. What's funny you may ask? Well, this makes my cousin also my sil. It also makes her son my nephew and my second cousin. He lovess to tell people his Aunt is his cousin. We tell the kiddos to keep that quiet,lol, outsiders would not get it :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:47 PM
Online.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MSmama_x3
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:48 PM
He was helping a friend move out of my then bf's house.
Been together every single day since. Got married 3m &3w later and have been together 6years in feb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:49 PM
That's cool! The kids are definitely all very close.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

Lol.. I have another cousin who is a double cousin to me. Our mothers are sisters and our fathers are brothers. I always felt like she was my sister.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's funny!

My husband's brother was married to my husband's ex wife's sister, so two brothers married two sisters. My husband and his ex have a daughter and my bil and his ex have two kids, so they are double cousins. My husband and his ex got divorced and about six months later his brother and his wife got divorced (my husband and his ex married before the other two. Their respective siblings met each other at Thanksgiving). It is all sounds very insestuous and I don't like telling people about it. When he told me, I almost didn't want to date him anymore! It seemed like WAY too much drama. I'm glad I stuck it out.

Quoting JDmommyJD:

My cousin was dating his brother. She asked me to go with them bowling once..the rest is history. Funny, because she married his brother..and i obviously married josh. What's funny you may ask? Well, this makes my cousin also my sil. It also makes her son my nephew and my second cousin. He lovess to tell people his Aunt is his cousin. We tell the kiddos to keep that quiet,lol, outsiders would not get it :)

myhandsomelove
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:52 PM
We met the first day of school, he was right there when i got off the bus. We started going out three days later. That was 9 years ago....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM
On a deployment 10yrs ago
JakeandEmmasMom
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:53 PM
eHarmony
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:55 PM

my yearbook lol we becaome friends he was dealing with bullshit and so was i now we are married and raising our family

DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM
In prison.

Well, training to be corrections officers lol. We were told it wouldn't last! He we are almost 3 yrs later and married this July. :)
nataliesmom2012
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM

We were stationed at the same command.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)