Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (61-70):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:03 PM
His best friend was dating my best friend at the time. We hated each other to the point we didn't even want to be in the same room together. We obviously dealt with it for our friends sake and then we slowly became friends and decided to date then marry a year later on our 1 year anniversary. They are no longer friends of ours and are no longer together but they do have a child together.
mykidsmom5
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM
My DH was my dads supervisor at work. Dad had a angina attack...supervisors must accompany employees to Dr in such emergencies. My mom couldn't get away, was stuck at home 1.5 hrs away waiting for brother to get home from a field trip. I worked about 20 min from where dad was being taken so my mom called me to meet dad at the Dr's office. Walk into Dr's office, see cute guy sitting in waiting room, but hurried into my dad. Dad asks me to get his boss that was in waiting room. Go out to get him looking for grumpy, old stoogy type. Nope just the cute guy I saw earlier!

My dad knew that day my DH and I would get married lol. We went to the hospital for all these tests with my dad. My H stayed with us the whole time. It was like no one else was there including my poor dad hehe. My dad and DH left to drive back to Ukiah from Santa Rosa (dad had to go back to Santa Rosa next day for angioplasty), the whole way back my DH was grilling my dad about me. I called and grilled my dad that night.

The rest is history! We were married 10 months later. That was 23 years and 6 kids ago. And yes, I knew the day I met my DH that I had met the man I was going to meet. More funny stories about dating and when my dad asked my dad if it would be a problem if we dated since my DH was his supervisor. But no time to type put now. Maybe I will have time later.
PaganMomma40
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:32 PM

We met online.

tastelikeyum
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:34 PM

Wow really? You are the 2nd person that I have heard of that found love over a video game!!

Quoting Velany:

soon to be DH...and it was World of Warcraft :)

paganbaby
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM

My mom introduced us :-) She met him while he was working at a gas station.

tastelikeyum
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM

We met online

luvmykids08_10
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:35 PM
Not judging. But does that really work? My nurses at my job was talking about it last night at work.

Quoting JakeandEmmasMom:

eHarmony

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Robin_TripleA
by Triple Threat on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:39 PM
My friend went on a vacation and as joke, she handed my number out on the FREEWAY with a sign saying " call for a good time".

He took down the number and called me that night. I proceeded to cuss him out, then stopped and asked if he was cute (I was 17 lol). He gave me his MySpace information. I thought he was cute. And let it go.

A year later he myspace IMs me and is like what's up?

A another 6 months later we met face to face, and have been inseparable since :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Velany
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:36 PM

he was my raid leader we were healers together :) and then going through some tough tmes with my ex...love just devloped :) I packed my bags and moved to Arkansas and then to missouri when he got furload with the railroad.

Quoting tastelikeyum:

Wow really? You are the 2nd person that I have heard of that found love over a video game!!

Quoting Velany:

soon to be DH...and it was World of Warcraft :)

Proud World Of Warcraft Player..Realm: Bloodhoof 
 Qüinn(90) Valerïe(87) Sníx(90)Loserlikeme(85) Kaøs(85)Klaine(85) Fäithfully(55) Therelin(85) 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:37 PM
Internet
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)