Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:02 PM
Replies (81-90):
mkh615
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:42 PM

DH lived in NY. I lived in PA. His best friend from HS moved from NY to PA. His friend and I became really good friends and he told me that he thought I would really get along with his best friend from back home. We started talking on AIM (we were 15) in Sept 2001 and then DH came down to visit his best friend (and me!) in May 2002 and we really hit it off. He asked me out (on AIM! haha) and then we started traveling, by train, to see each other every other weekend. Our parents were amazing about it. They were super strict and made us sleep in separate bedrooms and they'd  check on us at night. It was cute. We were good kids though. Then when we graduated from high school we both went to colleges in Boston and then we got engaged. And here we are 10.5 years later. 5 years of marriage and our third daughter on the way. :)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

lilbit04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM
College...we were in band together that was back in 05-06 and had our first date in 2010 :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bcoll
by Brandi on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

At the park.

We've been best friends since we were 11. :)

mommy_ruggs09
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM
My ex boyfriend who happens to be my best friend. We were all at a paintball game and we were setting up rides for a game across the state. I was the only one who had my phone on me so I got his number for my exs mom.

We ended up sharing a tent with me dh and ex at the game. We were dating 6 months later.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Plenty of fish
Nunyabusiness
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:44 PM

In the 6th grade

MammaPaparazza
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Well I met mine a bunch if different times , he was a skater, I was punk...we would harass people. I met him once around 15 and didn't find out it was him until we started dating at 18.. I met him again at 17 and my friends liked him...again I was making fun if him. Then at 18 he came into the dental center I worked at and I gave him my number so I could hook him up with my friend, he called me a couple months later... We have been together ever since. Turns out we were at a lot of shows and parties together too... Funny how things work out
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nunyabusiness
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 PM

Quoting mkh615:

DH lived in NY. I lived in PA. His best friend from HS moved from NY to PA. His friend and I became really good friends and he told me that he thought I would really get along with his best friend from back home. We started talking on AIM (we were 15) in Sept 2001 and then DH came down to visit his best friend (and me!) in May 2002 and we really hit it off. He asked me out (on AIM! haha) and then we started traveling, by train, to see each other every other weekend. Our parents were amazing about it. They were super strict and made us sleep in separate bedrooms and they'd  check on us at night. It was cute. We were good kids though. Then when we graduated from high school we both went to colleges in Boston and then we got engaged. And here we are 10.5 years later. 5 years of marriage and our third daughter on the way. :)

Your story is so sweet! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Kris_PBG
Work
.Beloved.
at an Officers club on base
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN