Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you were held at gunpoint...

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM
  • 85 Replies

would you comply with your attacker like it is recommended or would you fight to get away?

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
keisha613
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:29 PM
Kick him in the nuts and run. It's hard to shoot a moving target.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
StoneColdKiller
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM
Wait till I can pull my gun and kill him
Vhx
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:32 PM
5 moms liked this

Depends on what the situation was.

If I was a bank teller or cashier being robbed, or if they wanted my wallet? I'd comply. If they want your wallet, the general advice is to throw it away from you, distracting them and giving you time to get away, or at least far enough to where a gunshot wound has a lesser chance of being fatal.

If I was being attacked to be abducted or assaulted, however, I'd fight to the death, since I'd rather die fighting than die after being kidnapped, raped and then murdered.

AMDS0304
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:36 PM
This!!

My dh was robbed at gun point 8 years ago. It was some scary shit.

Quoting Vhx:

If I was a bank teller or cashier being robbed, or if they wanted my wallet? I'd comply. If they want your wallet, the general advice is to throw it away from you, distracting them and giving you time to get away, or at least far enough to where a gunshot wound has a lesser chance of being fatal.

If I was being attacked to be abducted or assaulted, however, I'd fight to the death, since I'd rather die fighting than die after being kidnapped, raped and then murdered.

GorgeousMom1986
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:40 PM
I'd hustle my way out lol! I got the gift of gab...that natural hustlin thing!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:41 PM

Depends. If I saw a chance to get out or disable them I would.

CadincesMom
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Coming from someone who was held at gunpoint...I did as I was told but I also hit the alarm button under the counter...I was working third shift at a convenience store in the middle of nowhere...thankfully there was also an off duty cop in the store when it happened...I quit my job the next day...it was the only time that I have not worked out a 2 week notice.

Clove09
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:42 PM

Quoting Vhx:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
usmcwifey11
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 PM
I agree with this.

Quoting Vhx:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Nov. 19, 2012 at 9:43 PM
3 moms liked this

depends if it was a serial killer or some psychotic cm member

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)