Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How babies are made

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

I just told my 2 year old and he was fine with it

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Ok. Prob doesn't really understand, i hope not anyway.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:14 PM

We call our daughter little  poof. Just always have. When she asked her daddy told her that one day mommy was really sad and blah blah blah and daddy went poof (as he pokes her tummy) and there she was in mommys tummy...it's a long story. She is three

thePBandJmom
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Lol. I told my 4 year old a few months ago when he asked. He watched a youtube video with me of a baby being born and I told him the mommy pushed the baby out of her vagina because he was done growing in her tummy. He asked me how the baby got in her tummy and I told him the daddy had to put his penis in the mommy's vagina and put in the "baby seeds." I figure if he was old enough to ask he is old enough to hear the truth! My husband however was horrified that I told him. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:17 PM

He probably doesn't understand at that age.
My 4 year old asked, I told her a mommy has a part and a daddy has a part. When they decide they want another baby the daddy gives the mommy his part and she grows the baby in her uterus.
Her response was "I didn't see that happen" Lol!
I told her it's something they decide in private! She was happy with that answer!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM

Quoting thePBandJmom:

Lol. I told my 4 year old a few months ago when he asked. He watched a youtube video with me of a baby being born and I told him the mommy pushed the baby out of her vagina because he was done growing in her tummy. He asked me how the baby got in her tummy and I told him the daddy had to put his penis in the mommy's vagina and put in the "baby seeds." I figure if he was old enough to ask he is old enough to hear the truth! My husband however was horrified that I told him. Lol.

My son totally understands about a penis and he knows I have something different called a vagina

iwanabemomie
by Chunk on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:20 PM
My 2yr would just give me that blank stare reaction she does when I do stupid stuff
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandi0913
by Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:30 PM

My 12 yr old daughter told my 2 boys the stork dropped them under a rock and sent us a letter to pick them up they dont believe her but they think its funny.  A kid at school told my boys how babys are made and where they come out of my boys are 9 and 8. they think its gross but they say whatever glad the girl has the baby my weiner holes to small. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN