Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

taking the plunge. Ek!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
I hear so many people say that they lost soooo much weight just cutting out pop from their diets. Everyone who knows me knows i have a serious Pepsi habit ( everyday...pretty much every drink is Pepsi habit). Ive decided to try and go a month without it & even the thought of that has me on edge lol. Ill still have caffeine from my morning coffees on the way to school so hopefully i want get caffeine withdrawls ( headaches etc ) but i am curious to see how much of my weight is being held from just my Pepsi intake. Mind you i consume 2 liters (alone) in roughly 1 day...1.5 days tops. Anyone else have to kick the soda habit?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:22 PM
I stopped drinking soda about 3 months ago and lost about 15 lbs in a month it was hard I drink a lot of tea now and I have slowly started watering it down so I am drinking only water :)
piratehooker
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM
I drink about 4-5 coke zeros a day. I am so addicted.
JoeMax
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:23 PM
No, never been a huge soda fan myself. For me it is the sweet tooth holding me back lol. Maybe I will jump on board and cut out sweets for a month and see how I do. Good luck, I hope you can kick the habit lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:26 PM
I have not had any kibd of soda since Dec 5, 2009!!
It has made a huge difference, i feel better. .saving money. .lost weight! We don't even have soda in our house nobody drinks it. Good Luck
ninjakids
by Christina on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM
I crave the fizziness lol! Nothing else kills my thirst i find haha !

Quoting JoeMax:

No, never been a huge soda fan myself. For me it is the sweet tooth holding me back lol. Maybe I will jump on board and cut out sweets for a month and see how I do. Good luck, I hope you can kick the habit lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)