Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You just dont say that.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sd's cousin came to play with her and sd dont like her. She said she is annoying but sd is too. Well, sd asked why she isnt getting picked up til 9 and i explained why. Out of nowhere sd said, "your mom is going to die because she doesnt take care of herself. She eats ice cream, chocolate etc" to her cousin. Wow, i went off and told her she had no right to say that in the first place. You just dont flat out and say that to a 9 year old that has a problem. I yelled at her and then sd said sorry. She is still in trouble and everything. Now she said, "i said sorry". Sorry dont take back what she said and i am more upset because her cousin came to my house and she left really upset and crying.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (21-30):
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:58 PM
By eleven they definitely know better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks. She was wrong and disrespectful. Making her cousin cry, and at the most her cousin wasnt doing anything to her. Sd is a bullying

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Yeah that was uncalled for. But you did good, maybe she learned.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
slashteddy
by Platinum Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

True, but I don't see you as being in the wrong, here. I just think it was wrong of her to say, and that what she said itself was wrong. You were justified for yelling at her about it imo.

Quoting Anonymous:

Now thats not the point. Yes someone is teaching her that's an ok behavior but i yelled at sd for what she said.

Quoting slashteddy:

Wow. Someone somewhere is teaching your SD some ridiculous things. Oh god, the woman's eating a Snickers! Someone stop her! She has so much to live for! THE HUMANITY.

702girly
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM

Good luck smacking someone else's kid hard enough that they hurt for a week.

Come back and let us know how that works out for you. 

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually this isnt the first time she said something like this. Im not going to.let her talk like that. If i did that at her age wow i would be hurting for a week.

Quoting 702girly:

The kid is 11, not 30. Kids will just say painfully honest things.

Maybe you could explain to her that sometimes you have to just not say things that are true to avoid hurting people's feelings instead of getting all bent out of shape and bitching that she had no right to say that. She's a kid, be the grown up and teach her.

You sound like you're talking about some bitch on the block. LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does that matter if she does? She dont tho but why does that matter. That still dont give sd a right to say that.

Quoting 702girly:

Well, is the mother enormous and killing herself with junk food?

.Beloved.
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
For real!

Quoting Anonymous:

Why does that matter if she does? She dont tho but why does that matter. That still dont give sd a right to say that.

Quoting 702girly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:59 PM
I agree. It doeant make it ok or right for a.child to say anything. Thats none of their business.

Quoting Anonymous:

Like that would make it okay for a child to tell another child their mommy is going to die? The fuck is wrong with you?

Quoting 702girly:

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
She is eleven. Not six.

Quoting 702girly:

Children are brutally honest sometimes. They need to be taught that it's not ok to just say everything they think with no regard for other's feelings.

Human beings are not born understanding social etiquette and tact.

What the fuck is wrong with you that you're a mother and don't know that?

Quoting Anonymous:

Like that would make it okay for a child to tell another child their mommy is going to die? The fuck is wrong with you?

Quoting 702girly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Oh, so that's what this is about for you. The fact that she is her stepdaughter.

Quoting 702girly:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Actually this isnt the first time she said something like this. Im not going to.let her talk like that. If i did that at her age wow i would be hurting for a week.

Quoting 702girly:

Maybe you could explain to her that sometimes you have to just not say things that are true to avoid hurting people's feelings instead of getting all bent out of shape and bitching that she had no right to say that. She's a kid, be the grown up and teach her.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:01 PM
Now you.lost me. I didnt say that. I said if i said something like that I WOULD BE HURTING FOR AWEEK.

Quoting 702girly:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:03 PM
No where in there said i smacked her! I said ifbi said that at ther age I WOULD BE HURTING FOR A WEEK.

It also shouldnt matter if she is my stepdaughter or bio child. She still have to.learn thats its not ok to say such a harsh thing to.anybody.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Oh, so that's what this is about for you. The fact that she is her stepdaughter.

Quoting 702girly:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

smurfbitebug
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:07 PM
It doesn't matter that she is your stepdaughter. It only matters to 702girly that she is your stepdaughter. See, it's those CM rules that say if you are a stepparent you can't discipline the kids in your household. Which is a load of garbage, so don't worry about it.

Quoting Anonymous:

No where in there said i smacked her! I said ifbi said that at ther age I WOULD BE HURTING FOR A WEEK.

It also shouldnt matter if she is my stepdaughter or bio child. She still have to.learn thats its not ok to say such a harsh thing to.anybody.

Quoting smurfbitebug:

Quoting 702girly:

LMAO

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting 702girly:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)