Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You just dont say that.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Sd's cousin came to play with her and sd dont like her. She said she is annoying but sd is too. Well, sd asked why she isnt getting picked up til 9 and i explained why. Out of nowhere sd said, "your mom is going to die because she doesnt take care of herself. She eats ice cream, chocolate etc" to her cousin. Wow, i went off and told her she had no right to say that in the first place. You just dont flat out and say that to a 9 year old that has a problem. I yelled at her and then sd said sorry. She is still in trouble and everything. Now she said, "i said sorry". Sorry dont take back what she said and i am more upset because her cousin came to my house and she left really upset and crying.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:42 PM
Replies (51-55):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:06 AM

What? Are you serious? What did he say to you?

Quoting Anonymous:

Ya. I am the one that got.in trouble when dh got home.

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh. Whoops. Sorry about that. That's ridiculous. I would have been mortified. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is 11.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's 9. She had to of heard that somewhere. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:08 AM
That i started it. And that i shouldnt said anything. I dont know.ifnhe got mad because i did his job as a parent or he is just sticking up for sd.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is 11.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:12 AM
When i was raised, if i said hateful stuff my parents would slapped me and ground me for 2 months.

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

I'm glad that you're teaching her how unbelievably inappropriate that is. My husband and I are very strict people and were raised very properly, that shit definitely won't fly in our house, she'd be grounded for two weeks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right? She thinks its ok to say something like that. Pissed me off and i yelled at her and she called dh and got more in trouble. I asked her would she like it if someone said that to you? She got more angry.

Quoting Litlmama87:

What a vindictive little snot-nose you've got there. Damn lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

Neither option is right, but let's just hope he's mad you're doing his job as a parent. Maybe the mother to that other child will have a few things to say to your dh. 

Quoting Anonymous:

That i started it. And that i shouldnt said anything. I dont know.ifnhe got mad because i did his job as a parent or he is just sticking up for sd.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Sd is 11.

Quoting Anonymous:

EmmaGlenn20
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 10:41 AM

I don't really agree with physical punishment but that was your parent's choice to make and I'm sure that you're a well mannered adult, now.

Quoting Anonymous:

When i was raised, if i said hateful stuff my parents would slapped me and ground me for 2 months.

Quoting EmmaGlenn20:

I'm glad that you're teaching her how unbelievably inappropriate that is. My husband and I are very strict people and were raised very properly, that shit definitely won't fly in our house, she'd be grounded for two weeks!

Quoting Anonymous:

I know right? She thinks its ok to say something like that. Pissed me off and i yelled at her and she called dh and got more in trouble. I asked her would she like it if someone said that to you? She got more angry.

Quoting Litlmama87:

What a vindictive little snot-nose you've got there. Damn lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)