Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Uh oh.... Spaghetti o's....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I'm on seasonique. 4 periods a year if you didn't know. So every 3 months I get my period. Back in mid September I missed a pill cause I passed out early. I had a one day period/spotting from missing the pill. I started my placebo pills 3 days ago. No sign of my period. None. No bloating. No bitchyness. Nothing. Usually I miss one pill, and it comes full force. Usually takes a couple days to fix itself.

Oy. Ill wait a couple days to test. But Bleh. Just had to get that out.... Waiting to mention it to hubs until I know more.....
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 10:49 PM
Replies (11-14):
Momof2angels88
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Off topic, but when I saw your title i laughed so loud it woke my DD! My uncle (he had brain damage from choking on corn when he was 3, so he stayed 3 mentally) use to say that ALL the time, that was all he could say, well that and no!! He would get such a kick out of it all the time! He passed in 2004 at 39 years old!! It brought back good memories!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:33 PM
Yay! Lol. I love that phrase mid twenties and still say it.

I'm glad I brought back good memories.

Sorry for waking dd!

Quoting Momof2angels88:

Off topic, but when I saw your title i laughed so loud it woke my DD! My uncle (he had brain damage from choking on corn when he was 3, so he stayed 3 mentally) use to say that ALL the time, that was all he could say, well that and no!! He would get such a kick out of it all the time! He passed in 2004 at 39 years old!! It brought back good memories!!
JamesMom714
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM
I'm on that pill too, it is awesome to only have 4 periods a year... I always say its working great or ill find out I'm pregnant in 3 months!

My DH still gets pissy when I am on my period even though only every 3 months...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I love it lol. Been 2 years :-) a few times I just skipped the placebo for a couple more weeks. Lol. I say pretty much the same thing.

Quoting JamesMom714:

I'm on that pill too, it is awesome to only have 4 periods a year... I always say its working great or ill find out I'm pregnant in 3 months!

My DH still gets pissy when I am on my period even though only every 3 months...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)