Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What physical trait did you want your kids to get from you?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Did they get it?  I wanted my kids to have my eye color and she of course has her dads and grandma's eye color.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:13 PM
Replies (41-50):
TSNDDY
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM
My nose, just because DF's is very prominent.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mkh615
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:32 PM

Dimples and the shape of my face and that was successful! However, I was convinced they'd have dark, dark hair and eyes. They have light brown hair (a few years later) and hazel eyes!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tnkmommy
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM

I just wanted my kids to look like they are mine, no such luck. I have brown hair and brown eyes. They both have blue eyes and blonde hair and have their fathers facial figure as well. Wahhhh

Nicky2911
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

My lips. I have surprisingly full looking lips for a white chick.

FitMom2025
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:38 PM

I wanted them to have my green eyes.  My husband is Cuban and I thought it would be great if they got dark skin and green eyes.  My first daughter is actually pretty light, but she gets dark in the summer, and she has huge brown eyes.  My second daughter is darker with crazy hair, and she got hazel.  My son is the only one who got my green eyes.  I really wanted the girls to get them, lol!

Matriarch87
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Everything. And all he has of his daddy is that he is blonde.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM

Long and lean with a side of sarcasm ') Got it.

lovinmykiddo07
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:39 PM
My eyes. He doesn't have my eye colour, but we have the same eye shape.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rockinmomnwife
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:03 AM

Nothing physical... I am not saying I am dog ugly I just like my husband's features better. One kid got my brown eyes and one got DH's green eyes.

tennisgal
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:05 AM

athletic. dh was barely athletic (i say barely b/c he was made to play on all kinds of teams b/c his dad coached but he was never any good at it, lol). I played sports through high school and was pretty good and pretty competitive. we shall see. my oldest loves sports, my middle never wants to do anything, and my third is too spastic to try anything as organized as sports, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)