Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP!!! What are some good products for eczema ?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Any good products or tips?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Replies (11-18):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:47 PM
I've done this as well with baby oil. The thicker baby oil. Warm bath then slather it on while he is wet then pat dry and put on tigh fitting Jammie's.
I also use baby oil after I shower, the same way. I have very dry skin and that helps. I also found an awesome product, I cannot remember the name but they have amazing products! Salt rubs that don't kill dry skin, lotion and my fave lotion bars. My feet have never looked so perfect :) the stuff is super healthy for your skin and smells devine! My older ds has used the lotion bar (oatmeal) on his eczema and it worked great for him.

Quoting seraphimsong:

For my dd I sometimes have to give her a lukewarm oatmeal bath and then get her out and not dry her off but rub Vaseline all over her body. Then take those really tight long John type pajamas and run them under the hottest water you can, ring them out, and out them on (this will help the Vaseline to moisturize)

Have them sit for about 30 min ( I usually have dd wear her robe & sit on a towel)

Take it off and moisturize with Eucerin cream before getting dressed
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I use coconut oil in the morning and a mix of aquafore and aveeno on DD it works great. I also do oatmeal baths and have a prescription ointmet I use on her
Alliemad_3
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:49 PM
Coconut oil
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
armyvet06
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:52 PM
Dd had a mild case when she was an infant and i would always put eucerin on her after every bath.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Coal tar soap works wonders.
Caitlin1983
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Depends on how bad it is. Curel lotion worked wonders for my son. But he also had to have a prescription steroid cream from the doc for bad flare ups.
kyuteangl88
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:31 AM
Coconut oil, Aveeno eczema, and natural soaps.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Charliesmommy11
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:34 AM

This stuff is awesome ! It does not burn or sting even the worst skin , not greasy or oily and absaloutly no scent. 100% organic so no harsh chemicals , it clears ds up in 2-3 days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)