Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I really thought we were doing better.

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
So in a rare mood of playfulness dh and I "wrestle" about. Mostly tickling and all that. Then he makes a few comments about a woman's place is in the kitchen and shit like that. Yes it was playfully said but he is sliding back into that mind frame where he makes rude and hurtful comments without thinking of my feelings. He has made comments about how he would trade me in for an Hawaiian tropical girl, how a woman's place is in the kitchen and why can't I just be like so and so. I have voices my dislike for all comments made. I am even sick of his worries over his looks. He is more girly than I in tha department and since his oppsession with Howard Stern has started it has gotten worse. His twitter account has him following all those offensive post type of people and he thinks its funny to say them to me. Afterwards he says oh I'm just kidding. Well when you say that more than anything else guess what it hurts.

This is why I had such a hard time telling him I am sick. This is why I keep things to myself. He is in the sleeper pouting because I refuse to go back to bed. I think I'll clean off the top bunk and sleep up there tonight. He has hurt my feelings and pissed me off. I love him but I wonder why at times. We need counseling and by God he is going to be part of the sessions even if its over the damn phone.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)