Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He just wants a place to lay his head at night

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

My friend and I went out a week ago Sat. Met this guy she was with him..he came back to her house on Sunday afternoon and every day after work last week. This weekend we had a big party and she was all up under him. She couldnt go two ft from him. He had a gf and they were living together but broke up a few months ago. When they did he moved in with his mom. He has his own business..she said his business is doing really good. I read on a gossip site where several people said he was a snitch. The first day he was over at her house he made a statement that it was nice and how comfortable he was there and said I could get used to this.

What do you think?

I think he is looking for a place to live so he dont have to live with Mom. I dont think his business is doing that good since he had to move in with his Mom and didnt get his own place or keep the one he had when the gf moved out.

She asked me and I told her what I thought. I did not say anything about hearing he was a snitch. She does nothing to snitch on but still...makes me not trust him. But like I said I did not mention that to her. Just told her I thought he was looking for a place to live and I dont trust him. I told her things are moving way to fast. Espically since she has three kids...one still at home and only 8 years old. She has all ready had him staying the night with her child there. She doesnt see it.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:02 AM

That's not good. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM
There is other gossip webpages besides fb?? She won't see her mistake until she is ready
daiseymae2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:04 AM

She's a idiot for putting him before her child's saftey. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:06 AM

mokiki does the sloppy swish

-42-
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:07 AM
OMFG, I just about shot eggnog out of my nose.....that bit was hilarious!

Quoting Anonymous:

mokiki does the sloppy swish

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:12 AM

yea go to www.topix.com and put your town in. Some towns are more active than others but for my town there is all kinds of crap on there about people.

Quoting Anonymous:

There is other gossip webpages besides fb?? She won't see her mistake until she is ready

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:35 AM

Yep!! I have told her that she should not do that. She brings all kinds of people around when her kids are home.

Quoting daiseymae2:

She's a idiot for putting him before her child's saftey. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)