Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Leappad or Innotab

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
My kids are 2 and 4.

I was thinking of getting my 2 year old an innotab and my 4 year old the leappad. After reading the description of both, I'm leaning towards the innotab for both.

What do you ladies think? Which is better? I like the innotab because you can watch videos and listen to music. I like the leappad because leap frog products last longer.

Opinions?
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I got my 4 yo dd the innotab. After looking at both I just thought that one was cooler.
BShip2010
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM
We are getting my 3-year-old the innotab 2s
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
goodnightmama
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM
I am getting my 7, 5, and 4 year olds all innotabs for Christmas. :-D I am so excited I cant wait.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
So_Devious20
by Misha Lovegood<3 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:55 AM

DD got the leappad last year. And what do you know THIS year they already put out a 2nd to both the leappad and innotab. lol. She won't be getting an upgrade this year. BUT, I liked the leappad better last year. This year the innotab 2 is on sale for $59 at our local Navy Exchange.. $30 cheaper than the leappad..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
I am too. I can't wait for Christmas! Everytime they see something they want they say "mama I want that for Christmas" LOL

Quoting goodnightmama:

I am getting my 7, 5, and 4 year olds all innotabs for Christmas. :-D I am so excited I cant wait.
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I just bought my 3y/o the innotab 2s. She loves it. I like that you can use an sd card with it (movies/music), and with the leap pad you can't..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:59 AM
What the heck? O got the innotab2 for my son at $100 :( I am not happy right now.

Quoting So_Devious20:

DD got the leappad last year. And what do you know THIS year they already put out a 2nd to both the leappad and innotab. lol. She won't be getting an upgrade this year. BUT, I liked the leappad better last year. This year the innotab 2 is on sale for $59 at our local Navy Exchange.. $30 cheaper than the leappad..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:00 AM
How much was it? Was looking for something like this for my almost 6 yr old. Oh and where dud you get it?

Quoting outtamymynd:

I just bought my 3y/o the innotab 2s. She loves it. I like that you can use an sd card with it (movies/music), and with the leap pad you can't..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM
I paid $99 at Target.

Quoting jella31:

How much was it? Was looking for something like this for my almost 6 yr old. Oh and where dud you get it?

Quoting outtamymynd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jella31
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:02 AM
Thanks!

Quoting outtamymynd:

I paid $99 at Target.

Quoting jella31:

Quoting outtamymynd:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)