Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ppd

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I love my new baby SOOO much!!! I love holding her and feeding her and doing all the motherly things. So, why is it that I fin myself crying on a daily basis. I feel like my husband is no help. It isn't until I am on the verge of a mental break down that he starts helping. I am constantly feeling insecure, sad, irritable, tired, and more than anything, I feel like a failure. I feel like I have failed at being a mom to both of my children. My 5 year old is craving attention from me, and I can give him the attention he deserves because the new baby is taking up all of my time and attention. And I feel like a bad wife because I am constantly picking fights with my husband for no reason at all. I just don't know what to do anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 22, 2012 at 6:55 AM

Thanks for the help....

ButterMeUp
by Butters on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:03 AM
No help.

Bump for someone who can!!!!!!!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Nov. 22, 2012 at 7:03 AM
How old is your baby?
What you described sounds perfectly normal. You just have to be patient and take each day at a time. Try to get a break when you can.
Your dh is also adjusting, too. Try to be patient with him, you're not going to be perfect, but try. If you need help, he's not going to be able to read your mind. Just ask him. Get your five year old involved. I'm sure he'd be thrilled to help out.
Just be patient with yourself. It will get better.
Congrats on the baby!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN