Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wow so i am a f#$%ing @**hole and a stupid b!***??

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM
  • 126 Replies
2 moms liked this
I'm at work... a lady called because her cable box is reading an error. I tried to reset the box but it wasnt working. I apologized and said I can send a tech out but it won't be til Friday, or she can swap her box at the store.

The whole time I hear her husband in the background yelling about how I don't know what I'm talking about, I'm stupid, a bitch, etc. Wife told him, you need to stop.

He actually got on the phone yelling, saying I'm a stupid bitch, a fucking aashole and I need to fix his shit right now because it's a holiday!! O_o

I said ma'am, I apologize, but I am going to disconnect the call because of your husband. I'm sorry your box isn't working, and if you would like to swap boxes feel free to do so.

I was still super polite to her.

Wtf?? I swear, what gives people the audacity to talk to another person that way??

So ready to go home....

ETA: you ladies are awesome ... thanks for the similarly crazy stories and the laughs to help me feel better, lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetMama823
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:05 AM
Damn...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Ugh... a hole
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MochaBerry24
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM

I'm sorry someone spoke to you that way, but it's the nature of working tech support. 

skymama10
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM
I work with food. I get this a lot. Have a better night!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NBean311
by Chivette on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:08 AM

Douche. I'm sorry he was a prick to you! 

acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Someone was an asshole alright, but it wasn't you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pittiesmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Ah the joys of being a customer service representative. I used to be a csr for Cingulair/ AT&T, I sadly know how bad it sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMB2011
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
I feel your pain mama. I worked collections for awhile and some of you wouldn't believe what people will say or threaten you with for a $20 overdue medical bill smh
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mummy1990
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

My mom talks to the cable company that way. Shes just always so rude. So when I was living with her, I would tell her that I'll call them, so she doesn't have to, but I really just wanted to save the person from having to deal with my mother. Speaking politely to people goes a LONG way...something my mother will never learn.

nverheyn2011
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

Reminds me of my job at tech support for (drum roll) dial up internet!

We did offer dsl... if you were living in a magical state of mind. Most of them actually thought the dial up "express" (which was a scam and a half of a product) was the dsl...

i got yelled at by the customers so much because THEY couldn't listen and follow instructions.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN