Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

at&t phone question

Posted by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
  • 11 Replies
We're getting new phones and switching from sprint to at&t. My DH ordered me the Galaxy Exhilerate. Does anyone have one? How do you like it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ack86
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:01 AM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Keatonzmom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:06 AM

sorry no idea.. I have sprint right now is AT&T less? How's the coverage and signal? If you've experienced it yet.

pregnancy calendar

momofhnd
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM
I have the galaxy s3..
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
navybeauty88
I've never heard of it. I have AT&T but I have an iPhone. Here's a bump.
VintageWife

I don't have that one. I love AT&T though :)

CuzImMOM
by Silver Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
I love AT&T. But I have a iPhone.
Firenygirl180
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM

I just got one a few weeks ago.  I love it.  I downloaded a few free apps for DS to use.  I also keep my data turned off unless I need to use it.  I don't want DS getting on the internet and racking up a huge amount of data by accident, plus we live on the Canadian border and international data rates are outrageous.

The phone overall is good.  I was disappointed that mine only came with the quickstart guide and not an actual users manual though.  The phone is easy to figure out and easy to edit and organize.  There are a few things you will want to have on your main screen (i'd tell you what they are but DF put them there and I'm not sure where they came from).  There are 3 different ways to lock your phone to protect it, but DS (17 months) managed to figure out emergency calling without any problems.  

It is very customizeable and easy to navigate.

My only complaint is that you can only set one background photo.  I have 1 for when the phone is locked and 1 background photo, but I have 4 separate menu screens.   

ack86
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:09 AM
I think it's less. My DH did everything over the phone. His friend said the signal is a lot better. He's been really annoyed with sprint so he called a few other companies before he decided on at&t. We should be getting our phones this week. I'm hoping before Thanks Giving.

Quoting Keatonzmom:

sorry no idea.. I have sprint right now is AT&T less? How's the coverage and signal? If you've experienced it yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Fields456
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM

Quoting CuzImMOM:

I love AT&T. But I have a iPhone.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ack86
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Thanks. It sounds like I'll like the phone. I'm using a Rumor Touch right now and it's awful.

Quoting Firenygirl180:

I just got one a few weeks ago.  I love it.  I downloaded a few free apps for DS to use.  I also keep my data turned off unless I need to use it.  I don't want DS getting on the internet and racking up a huge amount of data by accident, plus we live on the Canadian border and international data rates are outrageous.

The phone overall is good.  I was disappointed that mine only came with the quickstart guide and not an actual users manual though.  The phone is easy to figure out and easy to edit and organize.  There are a few things you will want to have on your main screen (i'd tell you what they are but DF put them there and I'm not sure where they came from).  There are 3 different ways to lock your phone to protect it, but DS (17 months) managed to figure out emergency calling without any problems.  

It is very customizeable and easy to navigate.

My only complaint is that you can only set one background photo.  I have 1 for when the phone is locked and 1 background photo, but I have 4 separate menu screens.   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)