Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Its CHRISTMAS not XMAS!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:07 AM
Replies (41-45):
daiseymae2
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:15 AM

MERRY XMAS!!!!!!

Toxic.Stardust
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:16 AM
Greek I believe, but still. Quit trying to use logic against the anons! Lol

Quoting 504bbymami:

Why? X is Latin for Christ, right?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:17 AM

XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:22 AM

Thanks for reminding me.... I need to grab my xmas apron, so I can make some xmas cookies.  I'm running out of time before xmas!! OH no!!  I better get in my car and listen to xmas music, while I hurry onto beat the xmas crowds.

Quoting AllofFive19:

Oh and she better have lots of xmas food and xmas candy to go with her xmas guests! And she better have lots of xmas decorations including her xmas themed bathroom stuff and her xmas themed kitchen stuff. I'll even let her borrow my xmas plates with Santa on them just to be nice... cuz you know you have to be nice for xmas or Santa won't come.

Quoting Anonymous:

Merry Xmas. I hope you enjoy your xmas shopping.  And your xmas caroling.  And your xmas tree.  And your xmas eggnog, or perhaps xmas scented candles, hmm? 

Merry Xmas,

Me.

P.S.  You're out of xmas wrapping paper for your xmas presents. ;)

AllofFive19
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 11:11 AM

You're quite welcome! This morning my kids and I went out and bought Little Debbie Xmas tree treats, AND I bought them some Xmas chocolate coins! 

I think my kids and I are going to watch a movie today, an Xmas movie, of course... I'm thinking either Frosty the Snowman or Rudolph. 

Quoting Anonymous:

Thanks for reminding me.... I need to grab my xmas apron, so I can make some xmas cookies.  I'm running out of time before xmas!! OH no!!  I better get in my car and listen to xmas music, while I hurry onto beat the xmas crowds.

Quoting AllofFive19:

Oh and she better have lots of xmas food and xmas candy to go with her xmas guests! And she better have lots of xmas decorations including her xmas themed bathroom stuff and her xmas themed kitchen stuff. I'll even let her borrow my xmas plates with Santa on them just to be nice... cuz you know you have to be nice for xmas or Santa won't come.

Quoting Anonymous:

Merry Xmas. I hope you enjoy your xmas shopping.  And your xmas caroling.  And your xmas tree.  And your xmas eggnog, or perhaps xmas scented candles, hmm? 

Merry Xmas,

Me.

P.S.  You're out of xmas wrapping paper for your xmas presents. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)