Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Speechless...I can't believe she put this on Facebook! *pics pg 2*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
This girl on Facebook started a group trying to raise money to "keep her unborn baby out of jail". Unbelievable.

Apparently she is pregnant and telling everyone a huge sob story. The paper work was mailed to the wrong house, the charges are false etc.

She claims 6 officers came to arrest her because of warrants but didn't because she's pregnant. Wow. People are believing it!

Since a few people have said the pics aren't working, here's exactly what the screenshots said: The last place a baby should be developing is in jail. If it were just me dealing with this situation, I wouldn't be asking for help like this, but I am not one person, I am two. I can't put my baby girl at risk.

I found out only last month that I have some heavy charges trumped up against me, -false- heavy charges. The papers for the court date were sent to the wrong address, in turn I never knew about the charges or the court date- which resulted in warrants.

My warrants are 2,900$ I've only known about them since mid-October, very little time for me to get anything situated. I thought I had time to get this money together, until three nights ago, Friday the 16th, I had six cops arrive at my house with the intent to arrest me.

The only reason they didn't is because I'm six months pregnant, and a high risk pregnancy at that. I was ordered to be on basic bed-rest for the pregnancy, which has kept me from working, making getting this money together all the more difficult.

They told me I had around a week to get the 2,500$ together, and if I didn't, they would be taking me to jail.

This case will be fairly easy for me to beat, as I said, the charges are false and can be proven so. Coming up with the money to keep me from initially going to jail in such a short period of time, however, is proving quite difficult.

I beg you, not for me, but for my daughter tucked away inside of me, to please help. If I don't get this paid and end up waiting for court in jail, who knows how long I'd sit there waiting for a hearing.

EVERY little bit helps, it all adds up. Please, any thing you can do is a blessing and keeps baby Juliette safe and healthy.

*STRICTLY NON-PROFIT*

Donations can be made via Paypal, secure merchant account below:
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrickettyBoo
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:42 AM
?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AF2011
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:42 AM
4 moms liked this

what?! she's a cray cray! the cops dont give a fuck if you're pregnant. a warrent is a warrent and they have to take her in

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:42 AM
Scam
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
philly_mom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:43 AM

*double take*...Uuuuuh... euurrrhh?

mommy74146
by Platinum Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM
Wow. Some people.... O.o
The.Hug.Life
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL, I really hope nobody falls for that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:44 AM
It's a total scam. It's some local girl but I don't know her. One of my friends started it for her.

Quoting AF2011:

what?! she's a cray cray! the cops dont give a fuck if you're pregnant. a warrent is a warrent and they have to take her in

mstkn.identity
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:46 AM
O_o

Bitch is beyond crazy. My friend was 35 wks preg and arrested on a warrant. They dont give a fuck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Candymonster
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:47 AM

._. ...wow...if that actually works, people on this planet are stupid and deserve to die on 12/21. If they laugh at her face, I commend them on their intelligence. 

AtillaTheHun
by facta, non verba on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:47 AM

This. 

Quoting The.Hug.Life:

LOL, I really hope nobody falls for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)