Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My 7 month old wont sleep through the night anymore

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
So my dd used to sleep through the night and she started that at 8 weeks old... Now she won't anymore I feel like I'm dealing with a new born all over again it's been soo long since I have gotten a good nights sleep :( anyone know how to help her to get her sleeping through the night again? I'm miserable:( this has been going on for two months now
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:00 AM

Teething? 

CIO?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Teething? 

CIO?

shes cut two teeth... Hmm I never thought about that.. I could do cry it out bit we are in the same room soo that would be no fun.. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:06 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Teething? 

CIO?

shes cut two teeth... Hmm I never thought about that.. I could do cry it out bit we are in the same room soo that would be no fun.. Lol

LOL. Yea, that wouldn't be fun at all. Could you sleep on the couch for a few nights? Otherwise try giving her some tylenol at night, if she's cutting teeth that might help her get to sleep and stay asleep. 

BUFFIE.the.BODY
by Ruby Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:07 AM
2 moms liked this

This is what use to & still puts DS to sleep. That & the body wash.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:08 AM
I will have to try that... I seriously feel like a zombie haha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Is she waking up hungry? There's a growth spurt around that time, she may just need a feeding and a fresh diaper. It'll pass, be patient. :-)
justone_jen
by Gold Member on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:10 AM
Sleep patterns can change a lot during the first years. You were really lucky, IMO! You're close to separation anxiety stage, and teething is always a possibility. Bed sharing is the only reason I get any sleep! Hang in there, mama.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jeannie39
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:32 AM

Have you tried bathing her before bedtime or waking her up earlier of the morning, it helps. Keeping them busy during the day so they are worn out, also. I don't know why but my kids did the same thing. My almost 2 yr. old wakes up several times a night and has for several months now. She slept all night, just about every night until then.

I also noticed with my kids, it they didn't have a good nap in the daytime, they tossed and turned all night. They all did that and my youngest still does. I always know I'm in for a long night if she doesn't sleep between 1 and a half to sometimes 3 hrs. a day. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)